10. New mission

Quote one:

"I don't want to despair anymore. I've decided I'm going to go on living with you, Carla. I won't cry out like a weakling any longer and I won't shed any more tears. Everyone is fighting so I can't give up either." - Wendy Marvell

Quote two:

"The fact that I'm standing here now means I'm also prepared to fight on behalf of my Guild. I don't need your pity. Until I've fallen and become unable to move any longer, please come at me with all your strength!" - Wendy Marvell
—————————————

Last Chapter:

Lucy was panting and smiling. Sweat coming down her face. Somewhere when she was singing she started dancing along as well. 'Wow! I never thought I'd do that!' She thought to herself. "What!!! It's already 4! School ended 2 hours ago!" Lucy screamed to herself.

"Wow Luce! You're an amazing singer and dance!!"
————————————

"Wow Luce! you're an amazing singer and dancer!"

After hearing this Lucy snapped her head back to see where the voice was coming from. She already knew who it was because, only one person called her Luce, but she refused to believe it. But then, when she saw who it was she had more sweat dripping down her face and an embarrassed look on her face while blushing.

It was Natsu.

"Oh, h-hey Natsu," she squeaked out. "W-what are you doing here?" She asked. She already knew why—because they had detention—but she was too nervous to think of anything else. "Well, I'm here for detention just like you, but the door was locked when I came, so I was looking for Mr. Taurus to see if he had an extra key." He continued. "That's when he told me that you already had one and that it should be unlocked now that you're inside."

Lucy was too nervous about what just happened to listen. "Um natsu..." she said very quietly, just loud enough for him to hear. "Yes?" He replied. She took a deep breath and said as fast as she can, "howmuchofthatdidyouhear?" Natsu looked dumbfounded after hearing that. "Uhh... what did you say?" Lucy this time said it a little clearer, "how much of that did you hear?" Natsu finally realized what Lucy was saying and how flustered she looked and decided to tease her.

"What ever do you mean Luce?" He said internally grinning and laughing seeing her even more flustered. "Please don't make me say it!" She started whining but, saw that Natsu wasn't going to give in any time soon and decided that she should just tell him. "How much of me singing did you see?" She asked looking down attempting to control her blush. "All of it," he plainly replied. 'Ahhhhhhh!!! Well at least detention is over now, I can leave.' She thought to herself. "Well... detention is over so, bye!" She quickly said then left.

~

"Lucy where were you?" Erza asked when Lucy got home. "I was in detention," she replied still blushing. Then, out of no where Levy appeared, seeing Lucy flustered she had a smug look on her face. "It wouldn't happen to be with natsu? Now would it?" She teasingly said, bending over and pointing a finger at Lucy. Instead of a smug look she had a big grin. That statement made her start blushing even more. "Y-yes," was all she could manage to say.

Juvia sighed at levy's teasing and told the girls that they had another mission. "Really?" Erza asked. "So soon," Lucy commented regaining her composure, Juvia  just nodded.

"It must be important if Master's giving us a mission while we're doing a mission." Erza said to herself, but everyone else heard. "Well, What is it?" Levy asked juvia. "It is very important. We've gotten word that Saber Tooth is planning on attacking again. Master wants us to stop them, because we're fairy tails best spies." All the girls nodded in agreement, knowing how important this mission is.

~

Once they were at the site that Saber Tooth was going to attack, levy took out 4 earpieces she made for the girls and herself and told them to wear it to stay in communication with each other if they ever got separated. They all were wearing close to the same thing.

Erza's looked like this:

Levy's:

Lucy's:

Lucy's:

Juvias:

Juvias:

"Look! I see them!" Lucy told the girls looking through her binoculars

"Look! I see them!" Lucy told the girls looking through her binoculars. The rest of the girls took out their binoculars and looked at where Lucy was pointing.

What they saw next shocked them.

——————————————————————

A/N: I hope you liked this part! Also, you might see some of the parts getting unpublished or being re-published but, that's because I'm going to start editing this book while writing it.

~796 words

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Bye!

~Author