6. Wendy and Zeref

Quote 1:
"A flower can't choose the place where it blooms, and a child can't choose the parents she's born to" Erza Scarlet

Quote 2:
"If that monster is your Darkness, then I have reason to fight" Ur
---------------------------------------------------------

Last Chapter:

"So Luce..." natsu said. 'I need to get close to her.' He thought. "Do you want to like... go on a date with me?" He asked sheepishly, while rubbing the back of his head with a big grin. "Don't you live with jellal, gray and Gajeel?" Lucy asked confused. "Not there, I mean the house I grew up in, with my 2 only relatives." Natsu replied. 'Right, I have to get close to him, I'm definitely go to regret this later but oh well.' "Sure natsu" Lucy said trying not to cringe.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"So Luce, how about tomorrow? At my house?" Natsu asked Lucy. "S-Sure," Lucy replied already regretting her choice. "Great! Meet me at the school gates tomorrow after schools' over. Maybe 3?" He said excitedly. "Ok, I'll see you there." Lucy replied.

~

'School ends at 2:30, so I have half an hour before I meet natsu.' Lucy thought. She looked at the clock and saw that Is was 2:25. 'I get freedom in 5 minutes!' She thought again, not paying attention to the teacher. "Hey Luce!" Natsu whispered yelled to Lucy. "Hey Luce!" He whispered yelled again. "Huh? What?"Lucy said confused finally out of her gaze. "You were kinda spacing out for a second." Natsu told her. "Ms. Heartfilia, Mr. Dragneel do the two of you have something you want to say the the rest of the class? Because if not, can you answer the question I just asked?" Mr. Guildarts asked them.

"Uhhh....." natsu said confused. "Mr. Dragneel was just asking me a question about the work, and you didn't ask a question you were just lecturing us about World War II." Lucy replied blankly, leaving both natsu and Mr.Guildarts shocked. 'I didn't even know she was aging attention! She looked like she was just spacing out! How did she know what Mr.Guildarts was saying? I know I wasn't paying attention!' Natsu thought. "Close your mouth natsu, you're going to catch flies like that." Lucy teasingly said to natsu quietly.

"O-ok then. Where did I leave off again? Hmm- oh right here! So as I was saying World War II also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945. The vast majority of the world's countries—including all the great powers—eventually formed two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. A state of total war emerged, directly involving more than 100 million people from over 30 countries. The major participants threw their entire economic, industrial, and scientific capabilities behind the war effort, blurring the distinction between civilian and military resources. World War II was the deadliest conflict in human history, marked by 50 to 85 million fatalities, most of whom were civilians in the Soviet Union and China. It included massacres, the genocide of the Holocaust, strategic bombing, premeditated death from starvation and disease, and the only use of nuclear weapons in war...." Whatever he said after that Lucy and natsu weren't listening too. Natsu was planning on what to do for their date and Lucy was busy thinking of ways to get close to natsu without making it seem obvious.

"Finally I'm free from this hell hole!" Erza said dramatically thankful that school was finally over. "Schools not that bad," Levy said, with one hand over her mouth and giggling at Erza's statement. "It is when your the student council president, while being one of the schools nerds. On top of that I'm also a spy! So yeah, I'm glad schools over!" Erza said waving her arms with each word. "Well... when you put it like that I guess for you school does suck." Levy said thinking. "By the way guys I have a date with natsu at 3. So, I have to go now. Bye!" Lucy said in a rush. "By—wait what?! You have a date?! Why didn't you tell us this earlier?!" They all questioned. Unfortunately for them though, by the time they finished talking Lucy was already long gone.