18. The fight

Quote one:

"Are you really going to abandon your comrades? You really are scum." -Sting Eucliffe

Quote two:

"I have no clue what your goal is, but I'll hold you responsible for hurting my friends. My family is fairy tail and I will crush my family's enemies." -Laxus Dreyar
———————

Last Chapter:

"Okay girls, remember no tricks, we have to fight them properly, if not they might kill someone. And, know that our identity's might be revealed, so if we start getting questioned, just ignore them. We need to focus on the boys." Erza told them.

With that, they opened the door to reveal a shocked classroom full of students hiding in a corner with all the desks piled up in front of them. All of them having a scared look on their face. But, one of their faces caught the girls attention.

'Sh*t, I forgot we had math with Lissana, this is going to make things worse.'
——————————————

"What are you bitches doing here?" Lissana asked the girls, with a lot of sass in her voice. "Lissana, let them be. They're just here to fulfil they're mission," Mira sternly told Lissana. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Ultear asked confused. "It means,that we're here to save your asses," Lucy snapped. "Chill dude," levy tried to calm her best friend. "Girls I know we're all a bit on edge because of the boys, but remember why we're here; to stop Sabertooth." Erza reminded the girls. "Right," they sighed.

"Oh, by the way, why haven't you freed everyone yet Mira—I mean ms. Strauss?" Levy corrected herself. "Because, if I did it would be a lot harder to find them because, they wouldn't have a fight without hostages." She told them, they agreed with her.

"Well, well, well," natsu started, all the boys coming out of a shadow that was being cast by a book shelf. "It seems that the long rivalry between Sabertooth and fairy tail is finally going to end." The girls just glared at them. "What the hell are you guys' talking about?" Meredy—one of Ultear's friends asked. "We can't tell you," Erza replied, then focused on the 4 again.

For a couple moments no one moved, they were just glaring daggers at each other, waiting for one to make a move. When they realized that the other wasn't going to make the first move, they simultaneously sprung into action. Gajeel was against levy, Erza against jellal, Juvia against gray and natsu against Lucy. They were moving so fast, barely anyone in the room could keep up.

It started with Erza punching jellal in the stomach with made him stumble a bit before balancing again. He tried to throw a punch at Erza, but she skillfully dodged it and tried kicking the back of his legs. He dodged just in time, and the two analyzed the others every move. They both tried kicking each other, but got blocked by the others kick forming an 'x' with their legs. Then, a series of punches came from Erza, only one or two of them actually making contact. Jellal would either skillfully evade the punches or use his hands to swiftly move them a little to the side, barley avoiding him.

"You're quite good," Jellal complemented while rubbing a bit of sweat of his face. "I could say the same about you," Erza replied. "No one has ever been able to keep up with me, 10 years of martial arts pays off against formidable opponents such as yourself." She told him again. "I also did 10 years," Jellal told her.

While that was happening, Juvia was fighting gray while trying to plead with him to stop. "Why gray? Why?" She asked. "Because this is what I do," his bangs were covering his eyes, shadowing any emotion that might show from it. The entirety of their fight was both of them holding back. Then, when gray finally gave Juvia a hard punch to her rib cage, Juvia stumbled back and fell on the floor. Gray was going to finish her, but he saw her eyes, her innocent eyes and couldn't do it. He stopped for a second, mid punch, his fists barley an inch away from Juvias face. This action schocked Juvia, but before gray came back to his senses, Juvia stood up and gave him a hard kick to his lower area.

"Never stop in the middle of a fight, that one action could cost you the entire thing." Juvia started as she was giving a barrage of punches and kicks to gray.

Natsu and Lucy's fight, well...wasn't really munch of a fight. It was more of a dance. One of their hands were interlocked with each other's, Lucy's other hand was at natsu's back and natsu's hand was also at Lucy's back. The two were waltzing through the small area they were fighting in while giving each other punches and kicks—making them apart of the dance. They were extremely graceful while swiftly dodging and attacking each other.

"Ready to give up yet?" Natsu asked Lucy. "Never," Lucy replied. "Have it you way then," natsu said before speeding up the movements they were going in. This didn't faze Lucy at all, as she was easily keeping pace with him—even spreading it up more, which natsu easily adapted to.

Levy's fight with Gajeel was...interesting. The entire time Gajeel was teasing levy about her height and lifting her up and putting her down again. That was until, levy finally had enough. "That's it!" She screamed. Before Gajeel could tease her again, she took out a purse that came out of no where and started whacking him with it. Over and over again.

Their individual fights went on for a while, until the girls were all backed into each other's backs. They looked behind them and saw each other. They looked in front of them again and saw the males slowly walking up to them, the sound of their feet tapping against the ground, being the only sound around them. All the students were frozen in fear, the girls were awaiting the boys next move, Mira patiently waiting and the boys smirking. The tension in the air between them could be cut by a knife.

"Well boys, what do you say we put an end to this?"

——————————————————————

A/N: I want to thank you guys for 2k reads! It's really surprising that so many people read this book, even though it's only my first one. I also wanted to say happy Canada day to my fellow Canadians, even though I'm late by a couple hours.

~1116 words

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Bye!

~Author