1. New kids

A/N: That video was so cute!

It was 6:00 in the morning and Lucy had just woken up. No one else was up yet so she decided to go make some breakfast for everybody.

When she finished making breakfast Erza and Juvia came down to eat at 6:30. "Is Levy awake yet? It's almost time for school, and she hates being late." Lucy asked. "She is still fast asleep," Erza replied. "Okay. I'm going to go wake her up then, Juvia what's the best way to wake someone up with ice cold water?" I asked with a big grin on my face. "Oh um, just dump it on her?" Juvia said, her tone sounding like more of a question then an answer. "He he he," I laughed a little.

Upstairs, Levy was having a nice dream and was extremely tired because she stayed up all night reading. She know she shouldn't have but the book was sooooooo good that she just had to finish it—and the rest of the books in that series. Her dream was getting really good until she heard Lucy say, "Levy we're under attack!" After she said that Levy jumped out of bed and into her defensive position. That was until, she suddenly felt really cold, and saw Lucy smirking. That's when she realized that they weren't under attack and Lucy just dumped freezing cold water on her. "Lu-chan, I'm going to kill you!" Levy screamed at Lucy who was laughing while being chased.

Meanwhile downstairs Erza was eating strawberry cake when suddenly she heard levy scream 'lu-chan I'm going to kill you!' And, knew that Lucy woke Levy up.

Erza then looked at the time and it was 7:45 so, they only had 15 minutes before school started. Since she didn't want to be late she screamed at them, "we only have 15 minutes until school starts, so hurry up I don't want to be late."

5 minutes later they came down all ready to go and ran out the door. Juvia and Erza followed them to school.

~

When they got to school they were about to be late because of Lucy! They literally only had 30 seconds to get to their class. After all, they got master Makarov to put them in all the same classes to fulfil their missions better—even if they were different ages. They sprinted down the halls to our first class of the day. P.E. And unfortunately for them their P.E teacher was ms. Aquarius, the scariest teacher in school. They managed to sneak in as quietly as possible to make it act like they were here the whole time. Thankfully, she didn't notice that they were late. They got started on volleyball when Mr.M's voice boomed across all the speakers saying, "Lucy Heartfilia, Juvia Lockser, Levy McGarden and Erza Scarlet please come to the principals office at once!" Right after he said that they got freed from P.E to go to the principals office.

~

When we got there Erza was the first one to go in, and she was going to ask him if they had another mission, but before she could she saw four boys standing there. When the rest of the girls came in Master finally showed up standing on his desk. "Girls, these 4 boys just transferred here from Saber high. I would like you to show them around the school, answer any questions they have and you can start right now. Because I'm asking you to show them around you don't have to go back to your class when you finish. You can just go home." Master said. "Hai master," we all said in unison.

"Ok you will each get one student to show around," He then looked at the boys saying, "Gajeel Redfox, levy McGarden is going to show you around. Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia is going to show you around. Gray Fullbuster, Juvia Lockser is going to show you around and Jellal Fernandes, Erza Scarlet is going to show you around. Girls please say who is who," Erza was the first one to speak up, curious who jellal is.

"I'm Erza Scarlet," she said in a firm voice. "And I'm Jellal Fernandes," a boy with short blue hair said. She walked over and stood beside him waiting for the other girls to introduce themselves, also because she was curious about who the other boys are. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia," Lucy said. "Natsu Dragneel," a boy with salmon hair said. "Levy McGarden," the short girl said."Gajeel Redfox," a guy with waaaaaaayyyyyy to many piercings said. "Juvia Lockser," juvia told gray. "Gray Fullbuster," a man who is half naked said.

'It was against the school rules to not be wearing clothes and my job as student council president to tell people that.' Erza thought, so she spoke up in her scariest voice with a dark aura surrounding her. "YOU!!!" She yelled, "Don't you know that it is against the school rules to not wear clothes! If you don't put them back on then you're going to see my dark side!" She had a smile on her face while saying that—but not a nice smile. It was a smile that would send chills down your spine. "Uh oh. I wouldn't want to be him, anyone who sees her dark side dies immediately." Lucy said with fear in her voice.

'Good job Erza that definitely scared him,' Erza thought to herself while giving herself an imaginary pat on the back. "Y-y-yes m-m'am" Gray Said while shivering. 'Wow, I thought I was the only one who could make him quake in fear. Impressive,' jellal thought to himself, acknowledging Erza's ability to scare people. "Ahem, okay you girls can start showing him around now." Master said.

———————————————————————————————————————
I know this chapter was shorter than the previous one but that's only because it's my mom's birthday and I've been preparing stuff for it. I saw that I haven't added a new part in a while so I finished this one by making it shorter. Thank you for reading!
~Author

-1025 words-

Bye!

Nerds With A Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें