Chapter 11 - New Kids In Town

Please REad Authors Note At Bottom!

Chapter 11

Alyssa’s POV

It had been 2 days since we got to the beach and it had been awesome. We had spent most of our time messing around in the water. There was a lot of splashing, dunking, pulling, spluttering and laughing. Jake took us to this dinner we had passed on the way to the house. It wasn’t very big, with about 5 or 6 booths but the food was a-may-zing!

Jake’s brother, Tyler, arrived later on with 3 of his friends, 2 guys and a girl. The first guy, Jason, had the stereotypical build of a jock, tall and muscular, he also had spiky blond hair. The next guy was Lukas, he was quite lean but also pretty muscular with curly black hair. The girl, Jenna, was really small, about 5’ 3” with a pixie cut to match her size. But the cherry on top was Tyler, he looked very similar to Jake, lean, tall and defined muscles, they could very easily pass off as twins. The only difference was Tyler had green eyes and black hair.

“Yo! Tyler in the house!” was the first words spoken by him.

 We were all in the living room watching a movie but were distracted by his entrance with his gang. Jessie and I were awestruck with beauty as soon as our eyes landed on him. Jake stood from the sofa and walked up to his brother, welcoming him with a playful punch to the shoulder then a man-hug. He then gave the other guys a man-hug, but stopping at Jenna instead picking her up and twirling her around.

“And who might these lovely ladies be?” Jason asked, sending a wink in our direction.

“That’s Jessie”, Jake replies pointing at Jessie, “Ally”, pointing at me, “and Mac, Jessie’s brother”, pointing at Mac.

“Hi” Jessie and I dumbly say simultaneously, as Mac says, “Sup” with a slight nod in their direction.

Tyler walks up to us, takes our hands and kisses them and then winking at us. In response, our cheeks heat up and turn a light pink and we let out our giggles. Jason and Lukas repeat his actions and we repeat our responses with our cheeks becoming pinker every time.

 “So Mr. Hottie, your Mac?” Jenna said to Mac, trying very hard to be seductive.

“Yep, that’s what Jake said” he replied sounding very unmoved.

“Down girl”, Tyler said to her laughing, “Dibs on the green room”, he continued while running to the stairs.

*******************************

Mackenzie’s POV

Walking past the girls’ room, I could hear Jessie speaking and as usual I listened – just to make sure Jessie wasn’t going to do something crazy.

“Lukas is so hot!” she said, fanning herself with her hand

“Yeah he is, but Tyler is so much hotter”

“He totally thinks your hot as well, I could see it in his eyes. And he couldn’t take his eyes off you.”

“Are you serious?! No way! He couldn’t have been staring at me, he was probably staring at you or something in our direction”

“I’m serious.” she replied with a straight face “As a heart attack. It’s not fair you always get the hot guys”

I couldn’t listen to anymore, I couldn’t listen to my sister talk about boys and I couldn’t listen to the girl I love talk about other men. I stood off the wall I was leaning on and walked away.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs, Jenna walked out of the kitchen with a few grapes in her head.

Spotting me, she halted my journey to the kitchen by blocking my path.

“Hey there hot stuff”

“Hi Jenna”

“Would you like a grape?” she asked, then putting a grape in her mouth and trying to seductively suck it.

“No thank you”

Putting her hand on my chest and moving it up and down, she replied, “Are you sure? They taste really really good”

“Yeah, I’m really really sure.”

“Okay then, would you like anything else?” she said, moving her hand lower on my body.

Grabbing her hand and throwing it off me, I reply “No! I am perfectly fine. All I want is some water!”

Walking around her I continue on my path to the kitchen.

***********************************

Jessie’s POV

Walking onto the beach, I look around to find the log I had grown acquainted to. I find it and walk up to it, take a seat and look out onto the horizon. I had found this spot the first day we had gotten here and I had come here everyday after that to watch the sunset. It was the most beautiful thing I had everyone seen, a mix of oranges, purples and pinks.

I hadn’t realized someone had taken a seat beside me until I heard the voice.

“Beautiful isn’t it?”

Slightly jumping then turning in my seat to see who the voice belonged to I discover that it’s Lukas.

“Yeah it is, the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen”

“The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen is sitting right next to me” He replies very smoothly looking straight ahead.

Laughing at the cheesiness of his last sentence, I decide to point this out.

“I bet you use that line on every girl you meet”

“Yep, and its just cheesy enough to work”

“Well not this time” I replied, trying to play it cool.

“Awww, I was hoping it would, especially since it’s the truth”

“Oh really” I reply.

Turning to look him in the eye to see if he was really telling the truth, I meet something other than his eyes. I meet his lips. His lips were soft and smooth but still trying to play the hard-to-get-cool-card I push him off me and stand.

“I just met you Lukas.” I begin to walk back to the house but stopping, I look back and say “But I have to admit that was one hell of a kiss”

________♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡______

Authors Note

Hey Hey Hey,

Thoughts? Did you expect that? Jake's brother is here now and he seems like a hot one.

So here's the important bit, I would like to make a new cover for the book and change the name. I'm not really good at covers as you can blatantly see so I was wondering if any of my wonderful fans would like to help me. If you do send me a message and I will give you the new name and in return for your amazingness i shall dedicate the next chapter to you and I'll read any of your works and give a few comments (but this is only if I decide to use your cover).

So please, please, please COMMENT, FAN, VOTE. Thanks <3

Ife

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥