Chapter 8 - Blue Tulips

Chapter 8

Jake’s POV

“Ally, wait!!” I shouted trying to chase after her and gaining the attention of half of the people in the hallway.

Bursting through the double doors I see the silhouette of Ally’s body running to the side of the school. Following her I see her run through the gates of the botanical garden.

Taking slow steps into the beautiful botanical garden, I see Ally sitting on the bench by the blue tulips, with her legs crossed and her head in her hands.

“Ally”, I say quietly and tentatively, sitting next to her on the bench. “Ally, are you okay?”

“He was…and she was…he just broke up with me!!” she cried, sobbing in between words.

“He’s an asshole. She’s a bitch. They’re both heartless”, I say putting my arms around her and pulling her into my chest. It felt so natural, and I wanted more even though it was just comforting her.

I kept seeing what had happened over and over in my head, Johnny with his arm resting on the locker, Faye holding her books to her chest and her back on the door of her locker, their faces inches apart, Johnny smirking like he had just won jackpot.

After a few minutes of Ally’s continuous sobbing, she calmed down a bit.

“I’m sorry, I’ve destroyed your shirt with my stupid tears” she said, looking at my shirt then up to my face.

I looked down at her, her eyes glistening with fresh tears, the sunlight bouncing off her eyes. She looked so beautiful.

“It’s fine, I think it looks better this way, it needed a fresh look to it”, I said, trying to lift the mood.

She giggled slightly and sat up properly, leaving my arms.

Smiling sadly at me she says, “That was Faye, wasn’t it? I saw her with you before”

“Ally!!!” Jessie runs in, with Mac running in behind her “oh baby, are you okay?” she says hugging her then sitting down on the other side of her. “I always hated him, the bastard. He never deserved you”

“I feel better now that I’ve had a good cry”

“I can see that” Mac speaks up, crouching in front of her and brushing a few stray tears from her cheeks.

 “I told you, I should’ve taught him a lesson”, he said, smiling brightly at her.

Laughing slightly, she replies “And I told you he doesn’t deserve your energy”

“And he doesn’t deserve your tears”, all three of us say simultaneously.

She looks down at her fingers in her lap like a scolded child, playing with them and blushing.

“Let’s skip school today, go back to your place and chill with pizza, popcorn and movies. You know you’ve got the best movie collection. How’s that sound, Lee Lee?” Jessie suggests trying to make Ally feel better.

“That sounds great Ming Ming” Ally replies giving her best friend a side hug.

They both stand up and start walking off, chatting about what movies we should watch.

________♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡______

Authors Note

Soooo??? Who's loving Jake right about now? He's so sweet isnt he. I think this chapter is pretty good. Hope you guys liked it. I'm adding a different POV next chapter. Who do think its gonna be?

COMMENT, FAN, VOTE. Thanks

Ife

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥