"That's my jacket, Ross." Monica let him know.

"I know." Ross took off the coat quickly and grabbed his black jacket before leaving. In the night, we met up at Monica's place for dinner of Chinese food.

"It's not just that she's cute, okay? It's just that...she's really, really cute." Chandler described.

"But it doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink." Ross replied with an analogy.

"Ross, your little creature's got the remote again." Monica alerted him.

"Marcel. Marcel, give Rossy the remote." Ross tried to get the monkey's attention. However, the monkey turned on the TV. "Marcel...Marcel, you give Rossy the remote right now." The rest of us just watched Marcel change the audio to Spanish.

"Great." Monica smiled back at us sarcastically.

"Relax. I'll fix it." Ross reassured her.

"Oh, cool. 'Urkel' in Spanish is...'Urkel'." Rachel chuckled a little.

"How did he do this?" Once Ross finally got the remote, he tried to change it back to English.

"Let me ask you something. Is leaving your Christmas lights up part of your plan to keep us merry all year long?" Chandler pointed to the window.

"No. Someone was supposed to take them down around New Year's, but someone forgot." Monica replied. It wasn't hard to figure out who was supposed to do it.

"Well, someone was supposed to write down 'Rach, take down the light' and stick it onto the refrig...erator." Rachel stopped talking when she saw the note. "How long has that been there?"

"Come on. If we stand here for any longer, I'm going to inhale the orange chicken." I giggled before the three of us headed over to the living room.

"Pheebs, would it be okay if I asked out your sister?" We noticed that Joey was finally here.

"If he wants to have kids some day, he better think twice about this 'date'." Rachel muttered.

"Guys, it's fine. I'm fine. It's not like we're exclusive or even dating." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yet." Monica and Rachel whispered at the same time before high–fiving each other.

"Why? Why would you want to do that? Why?" Phoebe blurted out.

"So that if we went out on a date, she'd be there." Joey replied slightly sarcastically.

"I mean, I'm not my sister's, you know, whatever. And, uh...I mean..." Phoebe played with the napkin in her hands. "It's true we were one egg once, but, uh...we've...we've grown apart, so, uh...I don't know. Why not?" She smiled at him.

"Cool. Thanks." Joey pat her on the shoulder before going back to talking with Chandler.

"Are you okay, Pheebs?" I asked her, reaching over to pat her knee comfortingly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied.

"Want to watch Laverne Y Shirley?" Ross asked since Monica's TV was stuck on Spanish mode. The Spanish version of the theme song played while we danced around. 

Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, and I were in Monica and Rachel's place a week later. Phoebe was trying to find something to watch. Rachel and Chandler helped Monica knit while I made some tea for all of us.

"You still haven't told that girl she doesn't have a job?" Monica asked him.

"Well, you still haven't taken down the Christmas lights." Chandler fired back weakly.