The Babysitter

Y/n pov:

As I laid in bed watching tv minding my own business I heard my mom calling me downstairs.

Yes mom I asked walking down the stairs as she opened the door for someone and smiled while welcoming the guest in the house.

Y/n meet your babysitter for night she said while my dad walked downstairs the stairs making me roll my eyes at them.

Mom I'm 17 and don't need a babysitter I told her while she grabbed her purse and said that I need a babysitter since she can't trust me cause of what happened last week with my friends cause we got caught smoking weed.

Whatever mom I said turning around but she grabbed my arm turning me around so that I was facing the babysitter.

Y/n this your babysitter Keith powers but call him mr.powers and please be on your best behavior with him and me and your dad will be back tomorrow evening so don't give this young man any grey hairs while we are gone.

Skip to later

I grabbed a towel and put it under my door so that my smell wouldn't get out the room than went over to my dresser and got my stash and roll up out and did everything I needed to do and started smoking.

Keith pov:

I was in the living room laying down while watching tv but all of the sudden I could smell a heavy scent of weed.

I got up and went up to y/n room hearing music playing so I knocked on the door since it was locked and heard a lot of scuffling behind the door than she finally open the door.

Yes she said looking at me and I could tell she had been smoking cause her eyes were red and I kinda chuckled.

What were you doin before I got up here I asked she just looked around and looked back at me and said does it really matter.

For some reason it kind of turned my on by her tone of voice so I just kissed her and she kissed me back.

I picked her up and laid her down on her bed not breaking the kiss and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pulled away and started kissing down her body while she let out soft moans than I pulled down her pants and thong.

Y/n pov:

I felt Keith tongue slip inside of me along with two of his fingers that he continued to pump in and out of me.

Keith started going faster making my eyes go to the back of my head while I kept moaning his name making him go faster.

I-I-I'm about to cum Keith I moaned making him flick his tongue faster than I came and he licked it all up than looked at me and smirked and said you taste good.

So he took off his clothes while I laid down admiring his body making him smirk and ask do you like what you see while I nodded my head yes.

Are you ready he asked me, yeah I said while he slowly slid inside of me making me arch my back while adjusting to his size.

Mhmm I moaned while he continued to beat my shit up it felt like this nigga was inside of my stomach making moan even harder.

What's my name he asked while groaning Keith I said while he sped up what's my name he asked again daddy I said.

I'm about to cum again I said while he went faster while saying me too after I while I came all over his dick then he pulled out and nutted on my stomach.

I'm not done he said turning me over on all fours making roll my eyes and without warning he shoved himself inside of me.

Ahh I moaned while grabbing he grabbed my hair and continued to go at his fast pace making me moan.

I started to throw it back surprising but he grabbed my waist and kept on going making my eyes go to the back of my head.

Ahh daddy I moaned while he pulled out and started nutting on my back while I came onto my sheets so he got up and grabbed a towel and got it off my back than laid down.

I needed that I said while catching my breath while he smirked at me and flashing me a nice smile.

So let me get your number he said to me while I smiled and gave it to him and than asked would I like to join his shower and of course I said yes.

First one hope you guys liked it but vote and comment.

Keith powers imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें