Important info!!

Few quick notes

-I don't do requests for this, I do have a separate request book though

-this is for female readers, it makes it easier to write (my opinion)

-there will be swearing and possibly mature themes READ AT OWN RISK and RESPONSIBLY

-constructive criticism is appreciated as long as it does not offend other readers

-*pictures and characters in this book DO NOT belong to me unless I say they do*

-only the story lines belong to me

-this is for bots only

-please enjoy

-under this is info about (y/n) for each bot

________________________________________________________

Bumblebee

(Y/n) is 18 years old, she lives in her own apartment in Crown City. Her mother died when she was 5 and her father owns a big business in Crown city. (Y/n) has a dream to be a fashion designer. But she loves to race, dance, sing, and bake. Denny and Russel are family friends. (Y/n) used to babysit Russel before he moved away with his mother. She's a very cheerful person and likes to see the positive side of everything.

Sideswipe

(Y/n) is 16. Her parents gave her up when she was born. She lives with a very abusive man and is bullied at school. (Y/n) loves art, dance, and racing. She goes to the Junkyard a lot. She is a tsundere because of her past and doesn't trust anyone except Denny and Russel. (Y/n) isn't afraid of anything and won't back down from fights. And it doesn't matter who started it, she will finish it. She enjoys quiet but hates the thought of being alone. Even though it doesn't seem like it.

Grimlock

(Y/n) is 16. She joined the wrestling team at school and works with her father at his auto repair store for her summer job. She has 2 little twin siblings and her mother works at her school library. She's very protective to those she cares about and loves a good laugh.

Optimus Prime

(Y/n) is 24. She is a dance instructor in Crown City and is retired/resigned from the military of 5 years because her father was/is very ill. She has a younger sister who is 13 and an older brother who is 28 but left their family. She shares an apartment with her best friend (Which is a guy) but uses some of her money she makes to help support her family. Her mother works a job as a waitress at a bar and barely makes minimum wage. Denny was her father's partner when they worked together as crime investigators. (I know that's not true to the show but just go with it.) So Denny is like another father figure to her. (Y/n) loves nature, to dance, sing, and protect innocent people.

Fixit

(Y/n) is 17. She is very shy but loves science. She has many friends who stick up for her when others pick on her. She's also really short for her age but has a big heart. She lives with her Mother, step father, and two step brothers. One is 18 and the other is 19. The eldest is kind to her but isn't really protective. But the second brother likes to pick on her a lot. (Y/n) doesn't like her step father due to his past of doing drugs and being abusive. (Y/n) also likes to run. She joined her schools track team last year before summer started so she goes on jogs when she can.

I will add other characters like Drift, Jetstorm, and Slipstream later. But for now those are who I'm gonna do. Also I'm hoping to get the first chapter published by tomorrow. And if it's already published for those of you who read this in the future, then don't worry about this last part. 

I hope you all will enjoy this!

                                     ~Sparks