∞ Fifty Five ∞

Kendrick POV :

We stared each other for a while. Nag-uusap kami between our eyes. Until, I can't take it anymore. I grabbed her face and kissed her torridly. Oh, how much I missed her. Right now, I wanted her to feel how much I love her.

I lowered down my kissed, down to her neck. Ibinaba ko ang dress niya hanggang sa may bewang niya. I realize that she's not wearing any brassier. Lumantad sakin ang perfect size niya, it was beautiful kahit pa nagka baby na kami. Na maintain nya parin ang perfect curve niya.

Gumanti siya ng halik sakin, same intensity. I feel hard down there. Mas naging mapusok pa kami.

"Ahhh..." Fvck! Napaungol ako ng maramdaman ko ang kamay niya holdin' my... "Oh fvck baby..." After niyang matanggal ang pagka butones ng polo ko, she just throw it somewhere. Di nako nakatiis, hiniga ko na siya sa kama. At tuluyang inalis ang damit niya, tanging panloob nalang ang natira sa kanya.

Im on top of her. I started kissing her. Down to her neck, and leave a mark in there. I feel her shivered when I licked her earlobe, while my hand busy playing with her nipple.

My hands move down to her private part. She's already wet. I inserted my hands into her underwear.

"Uhhmm...Ken." I heard her moaned with pleasure. Alam kung nagugustuhan niya ang ginagawa ko sa kanya. I inserted my finger in her, and started thrusting her inside out.

Mas ibinaba ko pa ang halik ko, down to her breast. Napaliyad s'ya sa ginawa ko. I sucked her nipple and played it with my tongue.

When she reached her peak. I know she's ready. I unbuckled my pants, leaving my boxer. And then I gave her a passionate kissed and removed my boxer.

I take off her underwre. I spread her legs and positioned myself.

"Ready babe...?" I asked her. She nodded.

I slowly moving inside her, and it feels heaven. She's still tight.

"Ahhh Ken..." She calls my name between her moaned.

"I-i love you baby...ahhh fvck." Napakapit siya sa braso ko when I started moving faster above her.

He pulled me closer to her and kissed me torridly.

"Ahh Uhmm...f-faster p-please..." Napangiti ako. I deepen my thrust and I moved faster and harder.

"Ohh Im cumming babe..."

"M-me too babe...ahhhH" She cling her arms around my nape, as she pull me closer. And we cum together.

"Ahhh...Ken." As she screamed my name.

"Chandra ahhh." We both screaming each others name 'till we reached the peak, with a smile and full of love.

I layed down beside her. Humarap ako sa kanya and gave her a peck on her lips. And niyakap namin ang isa't isa ng buong pagmamahal.

"That was wonderful...I love you babe."

"I love you more baby."

We closed our eyes with so much happiness. I'll always love this woman for the rest of my life. I can give her everything either sacrifice just to make her happy.

A/N : Hope you like itツ Yan muna for now. Wala pa maisip eh. And Im sorry if some of you are dissapointed sa BS. Honestly, Im not really good at it, but of course I did try. Syempre, amateur lang ako so I have to explore, kung gang san ang kakayahan ko. But, wag nyo'ng isipin just because my BS is bastos na s'ya. Actually, in reality meron naman talagang ganun. So, siguro lawakan lang natin ng konte ang isip natin. Eh kesyo may BS, bad influence na kaming Author. Thanks sa mga nagtyatyagang magbasa. Mwuahugs guys ツ God blessed.