Chapter 33: Fixing a Mistake

Start from the beginning

Y/N's POV

You had finally found a ship to take you where you needed to go.  It wasn't that far, but it still took about an hour and a half with all of the boarding and docking procedures.

Y/N:  "I'm back."

Ddraig:  "Y/N, careful.  This island is populated with Grimm.  There's not many, but be on your guard."

You start walking.  After a while and after killing some Beowolves, you reach your destination, a house.  You go inside.  It's dark, smells, and you can hear a faint noise.  You go into the living and see a television on with a man asleep in front of it.  You could tell he had been drinking by the smell.

Y/N:  "What a disgrace."

You pick him up and throw him outside.  He starts to wake up.

Y/N:  "You awake now, Dad?"  You say the last word with venom in your voice.

Tai:  "What the... Hey!  I was watching that!  Who are you?  What do you want?"

You punch him in the stomach.  He reels back.

Y/N:  "Ring a bell?"

Tai:  "What the hell was that?"  He says reeling over.  You lift his head up so he takes a good look at your face.  "Wait... Y/N!?"

Y/N: "That's right. Your punching bag has returned."

Tai: "I should've known you weren't dead. You always were pretty resilient."

Y/N: "Yeah, you always saw to it that whatever you inflicted on me could be hidden. Well not anymore." You uncover your arm and leg. "This is proof that I've become strong, strong enough to beat you."

Tai: "Hehe, oh Y/N, no matter how strong you think you are, you will never-". He's interrupted by you putting Svartur to his throat.

Y/N: "Why? Why do you hate me!?" Your hands start trembling. "I was only 6 years old! Tell me why!"

Tai: "You want to know why? I guess I really have no choice here." He says with a grin on his face. "When you were born, I could tell you weren't normal. I don't think your mom picked up on it, but I did. I felt power within you and I thought I could make you into my weapon. So much raw potential, but when I saw that you couldn't be my puppet, I was so frustrated that all of that effort was wasted on you!"

He goes to punch you in the face. The blow connects, but you aren't phased.

Tai: "I see now that me doing that to you actually helped! I succeeded in creating the perfect weapon! Hahahaha!"

You push Svartur against his throat and it starts bleeding.

Y/N: "NO YOU DIDN'T! What I am is a result of my own hard work and determination! I have people who care about me and they are my resolve! It has nothing to do with you!"

You take Svartur away and roundhouse kick him, sending him into a nearby tree. He starts coughing up blood.

Tai: "*cough* See? You're this much of a monster to me. A freak. No one could possibly love you. Not Ruby, not Yang, not even your own mother. They hate you. They're MY girls.  Soon enough, they'll see what I saw and they'll come crawling back to me, just like I always wanted them to."

Y/N: "That's enough!"

You unconsciously take in Svartur's power due to your emotions. Tai notices the powerful Grimm aura coming off of you and begins to tremble in fear.

Tai: "What the... you're not human! What in the hell are you!?"

Y/N: "I am your nightmare Taiyang Xiao Long! You will die by my hand!"