"Nothing for Suparna. She's got Matt." Chandler stuck his tongue out at me. "She doesn't have to face the pressures of this holiday—the desperate scramble to find anything with lips just so you can have somebody to kiss when the ball drops!" He explained to her. "Man, I'm talking loud." He looked back at the rest of us.

"For your information, I'm not with Matt anymore, or whatever we were. So I'm with you guys on the whole 'no date for New Year's Eve' thing." I replied.

"Hold on, what happened? You guys were so cute together." Rachel pet my hair gently.

"Tell that to the girl he was with last night. She called me to let me know that I had been replaced." I explained. "It's fine. I'm fine." I waved them off.

"Oh, honey." Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel were immediately there for my comfort.

"Guys are really horrible. I mean, who could just go through girls so easily?" I let out a sigh.

"It's just that I am sick of being the victim to this Dick Clark holiday. And now that my little sister got hurt by some stupid guy, I say this year, no dates. We make a pact—just the seven of us. Dinner." Chandler suggested. We agreed with him. "You know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm." He asked us. Then, we cheered to make him happy. Soon, it was time for Phoebe to go up on stage.

"Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand, Miss Phoebe Buffay." Rachel introduced her before getting off the stage.

"Thanks. Hi." She sat down on the stool. "Um...I want to start with a song that means a lot to me this time of year." She started to sing a song about a snowman, but it took a rough turn. 

Thirty minutes later, we had gone through multiple songs about her mother's death. I was practically sleeping on Joey, but he didn't seem to mind. 

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Yeah. Noisy boys." She motioned towards two guys. "Is there something you would like to share with the entire group?" She asked them like a teacher to a student.

"No, no, that's okay." One of the guys shook his head.

"Well, come on. If it's important enough to discuss about while I'm playing, then I assume it's important enough for everyone else to hear." She practically scolded them.

"That guy's going home with a note." Chandler whispered to us.

"I was...I was just saying..." The other guy cleared his throat twice.

"Could you speak up please?" Phoebe spoke into the mike closely, making the guy jump.

"Sorry, I was..." The guy stood up in slight confidence. "I was just saying to my friend how you were the most beautiful woman that I'd ever seen in my life, and then he said...he said he though Daryl Hannah was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen in his life, and I said, 'Yeah, I liked her in Splash a lot, but not so much in Wall Street'." The guy was rambling. "Then that–that–that's when you started yelling at us." The guy sat back down.

"Okay. We're going to take a short break now." Phoebe blurted before heading over to the guy.

"That guy's going home with way more than a not." Joey corrected Chandler earlier statement. A week later, we were setting up the Christmas tree and hanging ornaments.

"Here, Marcel. Sit here." Ross instructed the monkey, only for Marcel to climb on my shoulders, not that I minded, of course.

"It's fine. He doesn't bother me." I scratched Marcel's chin before he jumped off my back and towards Ross. "Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kiss you yet. God, Matt had already named both of my bo...boots. Yeah, boots." I nodded my head. "Screw that jerk." I sat down and muttered to myself, wrapping a blanket around me. Rachel reached over and rubbed my knee comfortingly.