43: can't wait

Lexis's pov
I wake up and rush to the bathroom. Morning sickness, my favorite.
"Lexis you okay?" I hear Daniel say outside of the bathroom. "Yeah I'm fine," I say.
I clean myself up and walk out of there. "Let's try to go back to sleep," I say.
"Are you having morning sickness? Should we take a test?" He asks. I shake my head.
"It's not. Plus if I was pregnant it be too early to test." Lies, lies.
I am pregnant and that was morning sickness. But I can't tell him yet.
We crawl back into bed and try to sleep. I won't tell for a long time.

*next night
"Lexis come here," I hear Jonah whisper. I go into his room and he's holding a bottle of whiskey.
"Whiskey, yay," I say sarcastically. Jonah frowns.
"What's the matter?" Jonah asks. "I just don't feel like drinking right now," I say.
I hear Natalie cry from the other room. Thank the lord for her.

*two nights later
"I can't do this anymore Corbyn, I have to tell them," I say in frustration. "I think we should wait until we go to the doctor," he says.
I shake my head. "I can't," I say tears streaming down my face.
Corbyn hugs me. "It's going to be okay."

*next morning
Corbyn, Jack, and Zach take Natalie and Lavender to the park so it will just be Daniel, Jonah, and I. "Jonah, Daniel can you come to the living room?" I yell.
"What's going on?" Jonah says. "Please sit," I say.
"Are you okay?" Daniel asks. I shake my head.
I look down at the ground. "I'm pregnant."
"You're pregnant?" Jonah asks. "Wait you're pregnant?" Daniel says with a smile creeping on his face.
I take a deep breath. "Yes, but I don't know which of you is the father."
The room becomes heavy and silent. Tears stream down my cheeks.
"I'm so sorry," I say quietly. Daniel storms out and Jonah sits there in shock.
"Jonah?" I say quietly. He sighs.
"I don't know if I should be happy or be crying right now," he whispers. I nod and walk out of the room.

Daniel's pov
I go outside with tears streaming down my face. "FUCKK," I scream between sobs.
This can't be happening. Wake up Daniel wake up.
I jump into the pool. "Daniel?" I hear while in the water.
I don't want to get out. The world is better from down here.
I feel someone grab my shirt and pull me out. I cough up water.
"Daniel, don't ever do that again." I look up and see Jonah.
"We'll get through this together, okay?" I nod and hug him.