17: he left

Jonah's pov
I pull up to the Why Don't We house. I grab my stuff from the backseat and walk up to the front door.
Home sweet home. I ring the doorbell.
Corbyn opens the door. "Jonah what are you doing here?" He asks.
"Didn't hear? Zach caught me kissing another girl and he told Lexis and she kicked me out," I say trying to keep it together. "Aww that sucks."
"Yeah. So can I move back in?" "Yeah of course."
I walk in and go to my old room. I throw my stuff on the floor.
I fall on the bed and I can't help but cry. I messed up real bad.

Lexis's pov
"Shh it's okay sweetie shh," I say rocking a crying Natalie. It's late at night.
I'm so tired. I wish Jonah was here.
I lay on the bed and put Natalie next to me. I grab a teddy bear and start playing with her.
She starts making little noises. I laugh quietly.
"I love you Natalie Rae," I whisper, kissing her forehead. "And I will protect from harm from any man. I don't know what we'll do about your dad Jordan, but we'll make it through."
After a while she drifts off and I put her in her crib. I collapse on my bed and fall asleep.
I hear knocking on the front door that wakes Natalie and I. She starts crying and I pick her up.
"Who comes to someone's apartment at 9 in the morning?" I mumble to myself as I walk to the front door and open it. Daniel Seavey does.
"Morning Lexis," Daniel says. "Come in," I say.
I try to calm Natalie down. He's holding a bag of food.
"Thought you could use some breakfast. How you feeling?" "Terrible. How's Jonah?"
Daniel takes Natalie from me and lets me eat my breakfast. "Miserable. He moved back in last night."
I finish my breakfast. "So who's going to help you with the baby?" Daniel asks.
"Umm probably my mom, I'm going to have to move out because this rent is hard to pay on my own when I'm not working," I say. "Why don't you move in the Why Don't We House? We have a guest room that you can stay in until you get back on your feet."
"Daniel that's a very nice offer, but I don't think a bunch of guys would like to be in a house with a crying baby." "Oh come on, we won't mind and we would love to help you with Natalie."
I sigh. "Fine, I'll move in."