14: first day home

A day later, we leave the hospital. When we get home, I post a picture on instagram and Snapchat announcing Natalie's arrival.
"First day home, first day of us doing this on our own," I say. "We can do this, how hard is a little baby?" Jonah says.
I feed Natalie and try putting her down for a nap. She begins crying.
"Jonah!" He comes and takes her from me.
"Why is she crying?" "I don't know."
Jonah starts rocking her. "She doesn't smell."
"I just fed her so she can't be hungry." After twenty minutes, Natalie stops crying and Jonah puts her in her crib.
We go into the living room. "Maybe we were wrong," Jonah says.
"No, we can still do this on our own," I say. "Okay Lexis."
We sit down on the couch. "Actually let's not sit here."
We get up, remembering my water broke on this couch. "I got to get a new couch."
Jonah laughs. "Yeah you do."
"So have you heard from Jordan?" He asks. I shake my head.
"I don't know what I'm going to do about him." I sigh.
An hour later, Jonah goes to the studio to work. "Love you," he says kissing me.
"Love you too," I say. After the door closes, I hear Natalie cry.
I get up and go to her room. "Hey baby girl."
I hear a knock on the front door. "Jonah must've forgot something," I mumble as I pick Natalie up.
I open the door and I see Corbyn. "Oh hi Corbyn."
"Hey Lexis, how are you?" He says giving me a hug. "Tired but good."
"Hi Natalie. Can I hold her?" I nod and give her to him.
"I picked you up some food because I thought you would be too busy to make lunch," he says giving me Chick-fil-A. "Aww thank you Corbyn, you're the best."
He's about to sit on the couch when I stop him. "Stop! Don't sit there," I say.
He stands straight up. I laugh.
We talk and then Corbyn leaves. I feed Natalie and put her down for bed.
I wait in the living room for Jonah to come home. I fall asleep in a chair and after a while, I hear the front door open.
"Mm Jonah?" I say waking up. "Hey sorry to wake you," he says walking in.
"What time is it?" I look at the clock and it's midnight.
"Why were you out so late?" I ask Jonah. "Umm busy night at the studio."
"Seriously?" "Umm yeah."
I roll my eyes and get off the chair. I'm too tired to fight right now.
I go into our bedroom and he follows behind. I fall onto the bed and fall asleep.