32: distracted

Lexis's pov *week later
"Hey Jonah can you come with me to Natalie's doctor appointment?" I ask him in the kitchen. I feel Daniel glare at me.
"Yeah sure," Jonah says. I take Natalie out of her bouncer and we go to my car.
Natalie starts crying in her car seat. "I know you hate this, baby I know," I say in a baby voice.
"Thanks for coming with me Jonah," I say driving to the doctor's office. "Yeah no problem."
"I'm just so frustrated with Daniel right now," I mumble. "Yeah the situation sucks," Jonah mumbles.
My phone starts ringing. I answer.
"Hello," I say. "Lexis we need to talk about this," Daniel says.
"Daniel I'm so done with this situation, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." "That's not genuine."
"Daniel we're doing this over the phone that's not genuine either." "Lexis watch out," Jonah says grabbing the steering wheel.
He over corrected and the car goes off the road into a ditch. "Oh my god," I mumble.
"Lexis?" Daniel says. "We just got in an accident," I mumble.
Oh no, Natalie! I hear crying from the backseat.
Oh thank god. I look over at Jonah.
"Jonah," I say shaking his arm. He's not waking up.
"Jonah wake up Jonah." I try to get out of my seat but I can't feel my legs.
I hear sirens coming towards us. "Jonah please."
Natalie's crying gets louder. I try again to get out of my seat but can't.
I start crying. "Ma'am you alright?" A paramedic asks me.
"I need my baby, someone get my baby," I cry. "Are you able to get out of the vehicle?"
I shake my head. The paramedic gets me out of the car and onto a stretcher.
"I need my baby!" I cry loud. A paramedic gives me Natalie and we are put in the ambulance.
Natalie is still crying. I cry with her.
We arrive at the hospital and a doctor takes Natalie from me while I get rolled away. A nurse puts an iv in my arm.
I stop crying. "Where's my baby?" I ask.
"Getting examined, do you feel this ma'am?" A nurse says hitting my thigh. I shake my head.
"Do you feel this?" She says hitting my hip. I nod my head.
After being examined, the doctor brings me Natalie. "Your baby will be fine, she has a broken arm but otherwise she's fine."
I nod and feed her. Where's Jonah?

(A/n: sorry this is late, last week was homecoming so super busy but had fun.)