30: i forgive you

Jonah's pov
"Daniel." I get up and Corbyn follows behind me.
Daniel goes into his room and shuts his door. "Daniel it's me Corbyn, let me in," Corbyn says.
Daniel opens the door and lets Corbyn inside. I wait outside.

Corbyn's pov
"Daniel are you okay bud?" I ask sitting on the bed. "No Corbyn I'm not," his voice says cracking.
His eyes begin to tear up. I scoot over to Daniel and hug him.
"It just hurts, you know?" "Yeah I would've reacted the same way if you kissed Christina."
"I hate Jonah." "No you don't, he didn't mean to hurt you, dude asked you if you were okay with it," Corbyn says.
"I just wish it didn't happen," Daniel says. "Jonah wished it didn't either."

Jonah's pov
"Taylor I can't do this anymore, we have to break up," I tell her. "What? Why?" Taylor asks confused.
"You're not only hurting me, but my friends too. Daniel was upset after we played spin the bottle and it's killing me that I hurt my best friend."
"It's just a game Jonah." "No it's not just the game, it's hating who I'm friends with, and getting upset about the smallest things. I'm done."
Taylor takes her hand and slaps me. "Fuck you," she mumbles and storms out of the house.
"I forgive you," I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around and see Daniel standing there.
"How long have you been standing there?" I ask. "Long enough."
"I'm sorry brother." "I forgive you."
He walks up to me and hugs me. "Love you bro," he whispers.
"Love you too," I whisper back. I would rather lose Taylor than my best friend.

Lexis's pov *next day
I haven't talked to Daniel or Jonah since last night. But that's not important today.
"Happy birthday Elle and Connor," I say arriving at my mom's house. "Thanks Lexis," my brother and sister say, hugging me.
My mom takes Natalie from me. "Hey sweetie how are you?" My mom asks.
"I'm alright."
"Hey Lexis," my stepdad Sean says. "Hi Sean," I say hugging him.
I go to the kitchen. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Elle and Connor, happy birthday to you," we all sing.
"Happy tenth birthday y'all," I say. "Where's Daniel?" Elle asks.
"Um he's busy today." After cake, Elle and Connor take Natalie and play with her in the living room.
I need to talk to Daniel. But not now.

(A/n: sorry I didn't update last week, I was sick and didn't feel motivated but I feel better now.)