24: talk

Daniel's pov
"Please welcome to the show, Why Don't We." Music starts playing.
"It's not just me, no you feel it too. You know and I know, we lost the lotto," Zach sings.
"It's like our love cut the line in two. We're on different sides though, lost in the echo."
"Our lips are moving, they're makin' words. Words turn to riddles, we make it worse. Cause I'm not listening, and you're not listening, no. We try to fix it, it never works," I sing.
"We go, breaking up like cell phones when I speak, cause you don't listen when I talk. Dial tone, nothing but that high note, when you speak, cause I don't listen when you talk," Jonah sings the chorus.
"Ooh, yeah, don't think we'll ever get better, better. Gets worse with every letter, letter," I join Jonah. "Dial tone, nothing but that high note on repeat, cause we don't listen when we talk."
"If we could speak like we're trying to share conversation, communication. I'm hearing me and you're hearing you, we're on different islands, just sounds of silence," Corbyn sings.
"Our lips are moving, they're makin' words (oh), words turn to riddles, don't make it worse. Cause I'm not listening, (I'm not listening) and you're not listening, (and you're not listening) no. We try to fix it, it never works (hey!)," Jack, Corbyn, and I sing.
Jonah sings the chorus again and then we do the bridge again, Jack, Jonah and I finish the chorus and Corbyn ends the song. After the song, we sit on a couch and some chairs. "That was excellent. America meet Jack, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel of the boy band Why Don't We," the interviewer says. "We're happy to be here," Corbyn says.
"Okay so we know you get asked this question a lot, but are any of you in relationships?" Corbyn raises his hand and I decide to raise my hand. Jonah raises his hand.
"Wow, three of you. So Zach and Jack, you're both single." "Well," Zach says grabbing Jack's hand and the audience laughs.
"Interesting," the lady says. "Jachary for life!" I shout.
The crowd cheers. "So Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah, tell us about these special ladies."
"Well I've been with my girlfriend Christina since 2016, I am lucky to have her," Corbyn says. "I've been my girlfriend Lexis for about a month now," I say.
"And I recently started dating my girlfriend Taylor," Jonah says. We finish up the interview and go backstage.
"So Taylor," Zach says to Jonah. "Yeah, you met her at Christmas."
"Oh yeah you were together for a brief second until you and Lexis." Jonah nods.

(A/n: Hello I know this was short. I know Jack has a girlfriend but I had to do the jachary thing because it's real ladies and gentlemen xD. Also I have the music video on the next picture thing so if want to listen while reading go ahead.)