42: you're shitting me

Lexis's pov *few weeks later
I can't believe I'm buying one of these again. A pregnancy test.
I thought I would be happy the next time I bought one of these, not freaking out because I don't know who the damn father is. God I hope it's negative.
I buy the test and go to the grocery store bathroom. I take a deep breath and open the box.
I pee on the test and put it on the sink. I wait 2 minutes and look at the test.
One line. Thank the lord.
I hear a knock on the bathroom door and quickly put the test in my purse. I walk out of the bathroom, passing the woman who knocked.
I drive home and bring in the groceries. I go to my room and pull out the test from my purse.
I examine it and see something. I see the faintest second line.
Oh my god. I'm pregnant.
Lexis don't freak out, maybe you're just seeing things. I need a second opinion.
"Corbyn!" I yell. He walks into my room.
"Could you look at something for me?" He nods and I hand him the test.
"You're shitting me," he says. "Is there a second line?"
He nods. "Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant," I say starting to cry.
Corbyn pulls me into a hug. "It's going to be okay," he whispers.
"Is Jonah the father?" Corbyn asks. I shrug.
"I don't know who the father is," I say through sobs. Corbyn lets go of me and I wipe my tears.
"We'll figure this out, I'll be right here to help." I nod.
"Do you know who could possibly be the dad?" Corbyn asks. "It's either Daniel or Jonah."
"Okay we'll just tell them both and when the baby is born, we do a dna test." "Okay, but can we wait to tell them?"
"You mean a couple weeks wait or 8 months wait? Because unlike Gabbie, you live here and they'll definitely notice." I laugh.
"Couple weeks," I say. He nods.