16: to the left, to the left

Jonah's pov
"Jonah stop!" I hear Mckayla yell. I see Zach running past people.
Got him. I follow him to the janitor's closet.
"Open up Herron!" I say knocking on the door. "Hey Lexis it's me Zach, I don't got much time, but I saw Jonah with another girl," he says.
I stop knocking on the door. The cat is out of the bag.
"Yeah I'll tell him. Bye." He opens the door.

Lexis's pov
I'm changing Natalie's diaper when my phone rings. "Hello," I answer.
"Hey Lexis it's me Zach, I don't got much time, but I saw Jonah with another girl," he says. "What? What were they doing? Are sure it wasn't his cousin?"
"It wasn't, I saw him kissing her in a studio." My heart breaks.
"Tell him to come home and get his stuff, Okay?" "Yeah I'll tell him. Bye."
I hang up. How could he do this?

Jonah's pov
I want to punch Zach but that wouldn't change anything. "Lexis wants you to go home and pack up your stuff," Zach says.
I feel my heart break. I nod.
"Jonah I'm sorry," Mckayla says. I walk past her.
When I arrive at the apartment, Lexis is sitting with Natalie. "Hey babe," I say.
"Don't babe me," she says. I take Natalie away from her and put her in a bouncy crib.
"Can we talk?" She sighs and nods.
"Let me explain myself first. The girl that I was with, was an intern and wanted my help to write a demo for her. We just finished recording and she came out of the recording booth and kissed me," I say.
"How long have you known her?" "Few months."
"Was she just a friend." "Yes."
"Did you kiss back?" "......yes."
Lexis shakes her head. "First time?"
I nod. "Why didn't you tell me about her if she was just a friend?" Lexis asks.
"I-I don't know," I say. "Great excuse. Now go pack your stuff."
I sigh. "Are you sure you don't want to try to fight for us?"
"What's the point? You're not my priority anymore, baby girl is." "Please Lexis."
I grab her hand. "I don't give second chances so freely anymore."
I let go of her hand and go to the bedroom. I pack up my things trying not to cry.
As I walk out, I look at Lexis one last time. "I will love you forever and always."

Lexis's pov
He closes the door.  I start crying.
This hurts like hell. Maybe I should've gave him a second chance and not be so rough.
I hear Natalie cry. This makes me cry harder.

(A/n: Thank you for 3k reads!)