The car finally comes to a stop and I jump out, rushing to the door with Jonas, Elijah and three of my other men trailing behind.

Not wasting any time, I bang the door open and run inside. I walk into the kitchen to find Aylina laying outcold on the floor.

"Fuck." I breathe out, kneeling in front of her and sitting her up. "Aylina." I call out for her, shaking her back and forth. I know she's alive but she's unconscious.

My jaw clenches and my body tenses as I continue my attempts to wake her up. No one. Fucking no one messes with my family and gets away with it. Especially my sister. I've looked after her ever since I could remember. I killed for her and always protected her. But I let my guard down and now look what happened.

I watch as Aylina flutters her eyes open tben squinting due to the light in the room.

"What happened?" She mutters, her face twisting up in pain as I sigh in relief.

"Boss." I hear Elijah's voice and I snap my head to look at him. His attention on the floor behind the counter. His face... All the years I knew Elijah, I've never seen his face like this.

I let Aylina go gently and rush over to him. My face drops and my chest tightens to the sight in front of me. It's unlike anything I've ever felt before.

I feel my heart clench and a gut wrenching sensation takes over me. It's the worst feeling I've ever felt.

Her body pale and layed out on the floor. A pool of blood underneath her oozing on the floor.

I push everyone out of the way and fall on my knees next to her. My heart beating so fucking fast.

"AURORA!" I panick, placing my hand on her neck and looking for a pulse. Fortunately, there is one but it might not be long before she loses too much blood.

"WE NEED TO GET THEM TO THE HOSPITAL. NOW!!!" I raise my voice as high as I can, beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

I don't think I've ever been this nervous. Millions of thoughts are racing through my mind and none of them are good.

Not taking a chance, I scoop Aurora in my arms and look down on her, rushing towards the car. Elijah and Jonas behind me carrying Aylina with them.

I place her in the passenger seat and secure her seatbelt then I climb in next to her and start racing through the streets.

"Don't die on me." I say to her but actually talking to myself. She has no way of hearing me but I need to calm myself down. Otherwise I don't know if I can handle this. "I'm almost there, stay with me."

What kind of sick person would do this to someone like her? She's fucking pregnant for fuck's sake. But I promise. When Aurora makes it, I'll paint the entire walls with Russian blood. Starting with Claire. She's going to be so ruined when I'm done with her.

If she ever makes it...

I pull up at the hospital and look to the paramedics stood outside with a hospital stretcher waiting out front. I climb out of my seat and go over to her side, taking her in my arms and carrying her over to them, placing her on the stretcher.

They start rolling her in, hooking her to a heart monitor, and IV pole and placing an oxygen mask on her face.

I run behind them as they continue their medical talk while rushing her into the emergency room. I'm not listening to them nor acknowledging my surroundings, often bumping into people as I watch the medics drag her away. I'm more so focused on her and if she's going to be okay.