"Great. My brother's with his dream girl, and I can't even decide who my dream guy is." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Chandler, listen, listen!" Joey got his attention before mumbling something back to him.

A little later, we were sitting around the coffee table, talking about the most awkward places we've done it in.

"I'll go, I'll go." Monica waved her hand and gave her answer. "Okay, um...senior year of college on a pool table."

"That's my sister." Ross leaned back in his chair.

"My turn." I giggled before thinking about it. "Junior year of high school in the supply closet while the teacher was teaching. It would have been in the back of the theater during Die Hard, but I seriously loved that movie."

"Now that's my girl." Joey wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me into him. "Okay, my weirdest place would have to be...the women's room on the second floor of the New York City Public Library." He replied.

"Oh my God." Monica groaned in disgust. "What were you doing in a library?" She asked him, making us laugh.

"Pheebs, what about you?" Ross nodded towards her.

"Um...Milwaukee." She answered. We kind of just accepted it.

"Ross?" Rachel asked, the five of us turning back to look at him.

"Disneyland, 1989—'It's A Small World After All'." We all gasped in shock and chuckled.

"No way." Joey adjusted himself and made me lay my head on his chest.

"Yeah, the ride broke down, so Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children." He started to explain to us . "They fixed the ride, and we were asked to never return to the Magic Kingdom."

"Ooh, Rachel?" Phoebe turned to her.

"Come on, I already went." She tried to get out of it. After a couple of minutes of begging her, we finally convinced her to answer. "Alright, uh...the weirdest place would have to be oh...the foot of the bed."

"Step back." Ross called out.

"We have a winner." Joey pointed at Rachel. Joey was sprawled across the arm with me sitting on the ground with my head against his stomach.

"Do you think you're ever going to want to find a girl, settle down, get married, and have a couple of kids?" I glanced back at him.

"Maybe. I don't know. What about you?" He pet my hair slowly and gently.

"It sounds nice, but I need to be able to keep a boyfriend if I want to be able to have all of that." I let out a sigh.

"Suparna, I have complete faith that you're going to meet that guy." He leaned over to kiss the top of my head. Then, we listened in on Rachel and Ross' conversation before she walked away from him into the kitchen. "It's never going to happen." Joey said to him in a sing–song voice.

"What?" Ross looked down at us.

"You and Rachel." Joey glanced up at his friend, so I hit Joey in the chest.

"Wha...Me and Ra...wha...?" Ross kind of laughed awkwardly while trying to form words. "Why not?" Then he asked.

"Because you waited too long to make your move, and now you're in the 'Friend Zone'." He explained to him.

"No, no, no, I'm not in the 'Friend Zone'." Ross shook his head. 

"I'm just going to leave you two along." I stood up and headed outside to the balcony where Phoebe, Rachel, and Monica were.