Welcome

This has been a labor of love that has been written and edited several times.

I've found it pretty difficult to categorize the story. It's part of the fanfiction family, as it's loosely based around Jared and Shannon Leto. But this is romance and a whole lot more.

There'll be some who're familiar with the two brothers but for those of you who aren't, don't let that put you off reading. 

If you're interested in finding out more about the Leto brothers, check out their Wiki links: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Leto

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Leto

This story is now finished, so please feel free to take your time and enjoy the roller coaster journey.

A word of warning! These aren't your traditional Wattpad short chapters. Please set aside some time with a coffee and enjoy the read.

But first, here's a brief introduction from Catherine Jones!

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to join me on my mad adventure through Hollywood and beyond.

Just to put you in the picture; I moved here to the west coast several years ago, partly to escape my parents but mainly to pursue that crazy Hollywood dream.

OK, some things don't go according to plan, which is why I'm here, scraping a living as an acting coach. But hey, shit happens and in my case, it's working out. I love my students, I've got some great friends and I've just made a life-changing decision to dump my crappy boyfriend.

Oh, and before I forget, there's my best friend Karen and her daughter Cassie, who I've been coaching for the past couple of years. She's amazing! By that, I mean, a really talented actress who, I'm sure, will go far.

I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say about what happens next – because it gets kind of complicated. That's what happens when, out of nowhere, the man of your dreams pops up.

I'll be fine. I've weathered the storms of past relationships and sailed out unscathed the other side.

But between you and me, I'm worried about his brother.

I'm not saying anymore. Read on and find out why .....

************** WARNINGS****************

There's no mature filter switched on for this story.

However, if I feel there are mature themes, I'll place a warning at the start of the applicable chapter. If you're in doubt, do not read. That is your decision.

There is also some language you may find offensive; sexual themes; and scenes touching on grief and death.

If you're uncomfortable with any of this, it's your decision whether to read or not to read.

Lastly, this story is complete fiction, based completely in my head and imagination. Jared and Shannon, although real people are fictionalized for this story, with elements of fact woven in here and there.

I hope you enjoy it but remember: No copying! © All Rights Reserved