4 TAORIS - AUTHOR

Start from the beginning

"Come on baby, let me remind you of every detail of how we make love. Every detail that will make your readers cum without masturbation." Kris lifted one of tao's legs on his waist.

Tao licked his lips and placed them on kris's, as he jumped and locked his arms and legs around his husband.

Kris pulled away, rubbed their noses. "I missed you."

"I missed y..." before Tao could finish, kris was already nibbling on the panda's lower lip causing him to moan, and kris gained access to tao's hot mouth.

Their tongues danced together in sync. Exploring every cell that they could touch.

Kris groped tao's well rounded ass apart, making the author scream.

"GE!".

Tao's necked was slobbered with kisses and lovebites. He pulled Kris closer as he felt those longer finger found his entrance.

"Oh umph!" Tao was making noises that Kris loved, turning him on, making him more aggressive.

"Come on baby... i wanna here you ask for more." He smirked As he pumped his middle finger inside Tao's hot and tight hole.

"Aaaahhh... more!" Tao was arching his back, head thrown back.

"Not good enough..." kris was about to pull his finger out.

Tao suddenly stared at his husband intently pulling his hair. "I SAID I WANT MORE."

Kris smirked and charged towards their bedroom dropping Tao on bed.

Tao watch his husband stripped off his shirt amusingly with his gaze going down to big tent of fabric on Kris's crotch, making him crawl sexily to his husband.

"Is my Panda hungry?" He asked tao, as the younger nodded "Panda wants a bamboo shoot?" Kris said as he gestured Tao to come closer.

Tao nodded while biting his lower lip. And his nose on Kris's clothed boner, making him twitch.

Tao pulled kris's boxers down, and groped his balls with his soft hands as the other traced small circles on kris's shaft, his lips on the velvety head.

"Zi...tao..ah" kris moaned, "how bad do you want it?" He asked and he suddenly felt the back of his husband's throat.

Kris was growling and gripped Tao's hair as the younger bobbed his head.

Those gag sounds, were music to Kris's ears. He pulled Tao and pushed him on all fours. Making Tao squeal.

Kris pulled down tao's pajamas and boxers, as he slapped those cheeks.

"Ge!" Tao screamed, he felt kris's wet dick teasing his hole. "Fuck me now! Please!"

Kris levelled his head on tao's ass as he, kiss one cheek and jerked tao's dick.

"Gege!" Kris, rubbed his thumb on tao's velvet head, and spread that precum around that other mind.

Kris started to tongue fuck his tight entrance. "Enough!" Tao shouted making kris stop in shock. He couldn't take the teasing anymore.

Tao pushed kris to the bed, making him lie down. As he positioned himself on kris's flagpole.

He inserted kris's long shaft inside him, making him tear up. He forgot how big his husband was.

Kris even tear up too. They couldn't remember the last time they made love.

"Oh god gege your so big!" Tao started to pump up and down on his husband's dick.

"You are pretty tight as well..." kris grunted.

It seemed like the very first time again for the both of them. They were sweating on the very start. And now Tao picked up his pace due to the pleasure they felt.

"Yifan! Why do you have to be so big?" He said while rolling his hips.

"And why do you have to be so tight like a virgin." Kris flipped them over and took charge.

Kris pounded his whole self in so hard and fast hitting tao's prostrate causing the panda see stars around them.

"Gege... gege... gege..." tao, couldn't stop calling kris to his pleasure.

"You close baby?" Kris asked.

"Yes..." tao said.

"Me too." Kris replied.

While kris become faster with every thrust. He flipped tao on his back and continued.

"Oh gege!" Tao said as he shot his cum on kris's face, kris pulled out on time to give tao a payback.

Kris crushed his lips on tao's despite having their creamy cum dripping from their faces.

"I missed you oh so fucking much!" Tao said panting.

Suddenly they could hear a fire truck outside.

"Oh shit!" Kris stood up and forgot that he was brewing coffee moments ago.

Tao laughed as he rolled out of their bed and saw the calendar. "Oh fuck! I am super duper late for work!"

Both of them panicking after a hot session. Kris went to their kitchen naked exposing how his aftersex look to their neighbors and the firefighters.

Tao, rushed to worked and forgot his macbook, for his presentation for a new column. But luckily, even without a presentation, his boss agreed on releasing the new article column, about funny sex confessions.