Chapter 57: Hello...

-1 week later-

Everything has been going great at the new place. Especially between Austin and I. I start school tomorrow and Austin started work today in the studio.

Right now I'm at my family's new house getting my room ready because my parents and sisters are going to get here today. I've missed them so much. I can't wait to see them.

My room is so empty. And the walls are a boring shade of white. So I'm going to go to the store and get some paint. I walk into my closet and grab my hoodie from Austin that says '#1 Mrs. Mahone' then I grab my phone and keys and then walk downstairs and out the door.

I get into my car and drive to Home Depot.

-Later-

I pull up to Home Depot and walk inside.

I notice these girls looking at me and they run up to me.

"Oh my god. You're (Y/N)." They say.

"Yes I am." I say.

"Can we get a picture with you?" One of the girls asks.

"Sure thing." I say. I take pictures with them, and then I follow all of them on Twitter.

"Where did you get your sweatshirt?" Lily asks me.

"Austin gave it to me for my birthday." I say.

"Awh." She says.

"Well I have to go. Bye guys." I say.

"Bye." They say. I hug them, and then walk to the paint section.

I don't know which color to get red or purple.

"I suggest the purple." I hear a males voice say from behind me. I turn around and see Carter.

"C-Carter. How did you know I moved to Miami?" I ask grabbing the purple paint swatch.

"Oh your Twitter." He says smiling.

"W-When did you get out of jail?" I ask.

"Last week." He says while touching me.

"I have to go." I say while walking around him, but he grabs my arm.

"I wasn't done talking to you." He says.

"Well I was done talking to you." I say.

"Well let's get this paint for you then we can go outside and talk." He says smiling.

"No." I say.

"Get the fucking paint." He says tightening the grip on my arm. I walk up to the lady at the counter and get the paint that I wanted and then walk out front Carter still on my ass.

Carter grabs my arm and pulls me into the alley in between Home Depot and Target.

I take my free hand and call Austin on my phone.

"So how have you been?" Carter asks pinning me up against the wall.

"I-I've been fine." I say.

"I've missed you." He says while grinding on me.

"You can't do this in front of Home Depot. People can see us you know." I say.

"No they can't." He says. He forcefully kisses me.

"Get off of me." I say while shoving him. But he doesn't move.

"No." He says. I notice that he has a boner.

"Get off." I say trying to get free of his grip but his grip gets tighter. I look at my phone and see that Austin has hung up.

God I hope he's on his way here.

-Austin's POV-

I pull into the driveway at my house and see that (Y/N)'s not home. I wonder where she is.

My phone starts going off. I pick it up and notice it's (Y/N) calling me. I answer the phone.

"Hey ba-." I get cut off by (Y/N)'s voice.

"You can't do this in front of Home Depot. People can see us you know." She says. Who is she talking to?

"No they can't." I hear a familiar voice say. Then I hear (Y/N) squealing.

"Get off of me." She says.

"No." The male voice says. Holy shit that's Carter. I hang up the phone and pull out of my driveway and speed off.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Where's Austin? He should be here by now. I've been trying to stall Carter from going all the way. But I can't hold him off for long. I hear tires screeching and then I see Austin.

"Get the hell off of her." He shouts at Carter.

"Oh look who decided to show up." Carter says. Austin runs up and punches Carter in the face, and he falls on the ground. I think he's unconscious.

"Are you okay?" Austin asks.

"Yeah baby. I'm fine." I say while hugging him.

"Let's go." Austin says. He takes my hand and he walks me to my car.

He takes the paint from my hand and puts it in the back of my car.

"Get home safe okay?" He says.

"Okay. You too." I say. I kiss him, and get into the car.

Austin smiles and then walks over to his car and gets in and then we drive home.

Now I can finally paint my room.