Chapter 52: New Home

We pull into our new development. Austin and our family are still neighbors which is really funny. But it's good.

"It's so pretty." I say as we pull into the drive way. The house is so pretty. It's a mansion, because eventually the crew is going to move in when they graduate from school. It's white and it's gorgeous. I smile, and get out of the car. I stretch out my legs and walk up to Austin.

"We're here." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"It's gorgeous." I say.

"Like you." He says. I smile, and he kisses my cheek.

"Let's go inside." I say. We grab a couple boxes and walk inside. Oh my god it's huge.

Right when you walk in, it's a huge foyer. Then there's a walkway straight into the living room.

"This is amazing." I say putting the box on the kitchen table.

"It is." Austin says. I look out back and see a huge pool, and then a boardwalk that goes straight to the beach.

"You guys like it?" Michele asks.

"It's amazing." I say.

"I like it." Austin says.

"It is amazing." Michele says.

"So which ones my room?" Austin asks.

"If you walk up the stairs and make a left, the door all the way at the end of the hall." Michele says.

"Okay. (Y/N) wanna come with me?" He asks.

"Mhm." I say.

"(Y/N) your room is the one right next to Austin's for your stay." Michele says.

"Okay." I say.

Austin and I walk upstairs and walk into his room, which already has all of his furniture set up.

"Wow. Your room is huge." I say. He walks over and puts his suitcase on his bed.

"I know." He says. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm happy we're here together." I say.

"Me too." He says.

"Well let's get back to your mom to help unpack the rest of the stuff." I say. He kisses me.

"Okay." He says.

"I love you." I say as we walk out of his room.

"I love you too." He says. We walk downstairs and start to help Michele unpack the rest of the car, and U-Haul truck.