Chapter 81: Happily Ever After

-3:00pm-

Austin and I have already been having so much fun, we rode the Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Tron (twice), Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin, Under the Sea, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pans Flight, and we met Ariel. We're sitting on a bench drinking water and eating some tater tots.

"I actually have your first surprise for you. We have to be there in 10 minutes." Austin says standing up, he extends his hand out to me.

"Are you going to tell me what it is?" I ask grabbing his hand. He smirks.

"Nope, just follow me." He says. We walk towards the back of the park and there is a cast member standing and waiting for us. He sees Austin and smiles.

"Mr. Mahone, you can go ahead and follow me." He opens a gate and we follow him to backstage Disney. I look around and see cast members getting ready, and getting on their floats for the parade. The cast member leads us to a horse drawn carriage and opens the door for us. My jaw drops as we get in. The cast member closes the door.

"Thank you Jarod." Austin says and he turns to me.

"Are we going to be in the parade?!" I ask him excitedly.

"Yep, and then after I have another surprise for you." He says. I lean over and kiss him, then the music starts. I watch as the other floats start to go out, then our carriage starts to move. we go out this big gate and I see all the people waving. Austin grabs my hand and we wave back, a lot of people realize it's Austin and they start freaking out more. Austin's hand moves and he wraps it around my waist. I smile and we keep waving at everyone.

This is the coolest experience ever and it's so awesome that Austin set it up for me. I wonder what else he has planned for today.

The carriage goes through the final gate, and Jarod appears to help us out. I take his hand and get out, then Austin hops out. He grabs my hand and we walk back into the park.

"Thank you for that baby." I kiss his cheek.

"Anything for you princess." He walks towards the emporium and we shop for a little bit. I grab some new Minnie Ears, and I buy us some matching shirts.

Once we pay, I put the bag into Austin's backpack, and we walk back onto main street.

"Where to next?" I ask him. He grabs my hand.

"A few more rides." He says as we walk deeper into the park.

-8:00pm-

We rode so many more rides and I think I ate half of my weight in popcorn and churros. I'm having the best day with Austin and I don't think I ever want to go home.

We are walking back to the front of the castle because Happily Ever After is about to start. I start looking around at all the groups of people sitting and waiting and I see an open spot that Austin and I can fit at. I pull him towards it but he pulls me back.

"We have special seats." He smiles and pulls me towards the roped off area to the left of the castle. I notice Jarod waiting for us. He smiles.

"Hi Mr Mahone." He unhooks the rope and lets us in. "Enjoy the show." He says. Austin walks behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, I lean back into him.

A man comes over the loud speaker, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dreamers of all ages! In just a few minutes, the Magic Kingdom invites you to enjoy our nighttime spectacular, Happily Ever After..." I look back at Austin.

"Thank you again for an amazing day, and an amazing trip. I know it's just day 1 but this has already been the best trip ever." I tell him. He kisses my nose.

"It's not over yet, let me know how you feel." He smiles and the lights start to dim. I turn back towards the castle.

And they all lived happily ever after. Each of us has a dream, a heart's desire. It calls to us. And when we're brave enough to listen, and bold enough to pursue, that dream will lead us on a journey to discover who we're meant to be. All we have to do is look inside our hearts and unlock the magic within.

The whole show was amazing, I get goosebumps, I cry. This is amazing. Towards the end of the show Austin steps back. The last firework goes off, the lights turn back on and I turn back to Austin and see he's down on one knee with a ring box in his hand. I gasp.

"(F/N), ever since I met you when we were 2 I knew you were going to be someone special, a best friend and someone to have by my side for everything. Never would I have thought we would have been here. I know we have a lot that's about to go on in our life, but I know that whatever it is I still want you to be my wife, and spend the rest of my life loving you and having you by my side..." He opens the box revealing a beautiful ring, "Will you marry me?" He asks. I start nodding my head. He stands up and puts the ring on my finger. I kiss him and then I hear everyone cheering, then more fireworks start going off.

"I love you so much." I whisper against his lips.

"I love you too baby." He says. He lifts me up and spins me around.

I can't believe I'm going to be Mrs. Mahone.