Chapter 20: Party

About 20 people show up. A mix of girls and guys. They all brought there baiting suits. Swimming party.

I greet them all. Then there's one girl I can recognize anywhere. Taylor. Austin's ex. I stop her right as she walks in.

"Who invited you?" I ask.

"I was with someone when Zach called, so I came." She says.

"I think you need to leave." I say.

"I'm not leaving. Is Austin here?" She asks.

"Yes he is." I say.

"Is he still single?" She asks.

"No. And even if he was. He would never want to date you again. After you cheated on him." I say. She rolls her eyes. And walks away. I go upstairs, and put on my bathing suit. The bathing suit I put on is just a basic pink suit. Nothing special. When I am dressed I walk over, and knock on Alexis's door. Alexis is 15.

"Come in." She says. I walk in.

"I have friends over. Do you wanna come join?" I ask.

"No. I'm going out with Bryan in a little bit." She says. Bryan is her boyfriend. He's really nice.

"Okay." I say. I close her door and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and start getting out snack food. I look out the window and see everyone having a great time. Sarah's even here. When did she get here? I finish getting the food ready, and bring it outside. I run over to Sarah and hug her.

"When did you get here?" I ask.

"Like 5 minutes ago." She says. I laugh.

"Do you see who's here?" I ask. I look over in Taylor's direction, who is eyeing Austin like he's a piece of cake.

"Ew. Why is she here?" She asks.

"She was with somebody when Zach called the person to invite them here." I say.

"Do you know who that person is?" Sarah asks.

"No." I say. Austin starts walking over to me.

"Well go have fun with your boy toy." Sarah says.

"Okay. Same to you." I say. I hug her and then walk over to Austin.

"Hi baby." Austin says hugging me.

"Hi." I say. I stand up on my tippy toes, and kiss him. He scoops me up.

"You're going in." He says.

"No Austin put me down." I say.

"Say please." Austin says.

"Please." I say looking up at him with my puppy dog face.

"That's not fair." Austin says. He puts me down. Then I push him in. But he grabs my arm and pulls me in with him. I land in the water. It's not as cold as I expected it to be. I swim up to the surface, and laugh. Austin holds me up since were in the deep end, and then everyone starts jumping in.

"So do you see who's here?" I ask.

"Yes. And I'm trying to ignore it." He says.

"She's been eyeing you like a piece of cake." I say. Austin laughs.

"Well right now she's giving you a death look." Austin says. I look back and see her looking at me. I roll my eyes and look back at Austin.

"Maybe it's because your not single." I say.

"What gives you that idea?" He asks, while swimming over to the wall. He puts my back to the wall.

"She asked me when she got here if you were single." I say. We both laugh.

"Well I'm not." He says. He kisses me.

"Well hopefully there's no other surprise guests." I say.

"Hopefully." He says.