Chapter 18: Sister Bonding

We pull up to my house, and I don't feel like getting out.

"Do we have to go inside?" I ask.

"Yes." Austin says. He takes the keys out of the ignition, then gets out of the car. He opens up my car door, and picks me up. I laugh.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"You weren't gonna get out. So I'm gonna carry you." Austin says. I laugh, and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Can we hang out with the guys today?" I ask.

"If you want to then yes baby." He says walking inside. He puts me down, and then pulls out his phone, and calls the guys.

While he's on the phone I go into the kitchen and see Caroline sitting on the couch. I walk over to her, and sit down.

"What's up?" I ask her. Caroline is 14, 2 years younger than me.

"Nothing. Just watching TV." She says.

"Whatcha watching?" I ask.

"A new tv show. I don't know what it's called. Is Austin over?" She asks.

"Yeah. The guys are coming over. Are you okay with that?" I ask.

"Yes. Is Zach gonna be here?" She asks.

"Yes. Why?" I ask.

"Just wondering." She says with a smile on her face.

"He's too old so don't think about it." I say. She laughs.

"I can dream okay?" She says. We both laugh together, and then Austin walks in.

"All the guys will be here in a little bit. What's up short stuff?" He says high-fiving Caroline.

"Nothing." Caroline says.

"Austin guess what Caroline just told me." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"(Y/N) don't." Caroline says.

"Caroline has-" I get cut off when Caroline puts her hand over my mouth. I lick her hand, and she takes her hand off of my mouth, and wipes her hand off.

"Ew." Caroline says.

"She has a crush on Zach." I say really fast before Caroline can cover my mouth again.

"Ooooo Caroline." Austin says winking. Caroline's cheeks turn red.

"I already told her she can't date him. He's too old." I say walking over and sitting on Austin's lap.

"That is true." Austin says.

"As I told (Y/N). I can dream." Caroline says. We all laugh.

Now we have to wait for the boys to get here.