Chapter 56: All Of Me

I've been sitting on this beach for what seems like forever when I see Austin walking up to me. I stand up and walk over to him. His eyes are puffy and red.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." He says to me.

"It's okay." I say. He opens his arms and I walk into them and hug him. I look at him and notice he's crying.

"I'm so stupid." Austin says. I wipe his tears that are falling.

"Babe. It's okay stop crying." I say. I stand up on my tippy toes and kiss him passionately.

"I love you so much, I never wanna lose you." He says. I smile.

"And you won't." I say. I kiss him one more time.

"Let's go home." He says. I take his hand and he walks me to my car.

"I'll see you at home. I love you." I say.

"I love you too. Drive safe." He says. I kiss him one more time and then get into my car, and start it.

-Later-

Austin and I just pulled up to the house. I get out of my car and wait for him.

"So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I ask him.

"Cuddle with you." He says. I smile.

"I like that idea." I say. He smiles and we walk inside, then up to Austin's room.

We lay down in his bed and he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says. Then he starts singing All Of Me by John Legend.

"Cuz all of me. Loves all of you." He sings.

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.