Chapter 78 - Surprise!

-Next Day- (7:30 am)

I open my eyes and roll over and see Austin there scrolling through his phone. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Good morning beautiful." He says. I let out a big yawn.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" I ask him as I sit up and stretch.

"Really good." He says with a smirk.

"Mmmm me too." I tell him.

"So pack a bag, we have a road trip that we are going on." He tells me.

"Oooo, where are we going?" I ask him as I stand up out of bed and walk into my closet.

"Now that my love, is a surprise." He says as he stand up out of bed.

"Ugh okay, so what should I pack?" I ask him.

"Clothes." He says with a chuckle.

"Haha smart ass. No seriously, what should I pack?" I ask him as I reach on the top shelf and grab my suitcase.

"Hmmm, shorts, t-shirts, a swim suit." He says.

"Alright. How long are we going for?" I ask as I start looking through my drawers and putting outfits together.

"A week. I'll be back, I am going to pack my bag." Austin says. He walks over and kisses my forehead and then walks out my bedroom door.

I wonder where he is taking me. I hope its somewhere fun. Obviously we will be staying in a hotel somewhere, but how far are we driving. Man, I wish he would just tell me where we are going. I finish putting all my clothes in my suitcase, I walk into the bathroom, grab my makeup bag, my hair supplies and I go and put them in my suitcase. After grabbing the last couple essentials, I finish packing my suitcase and I carry it downstairs and set it by the front door.

I walk into the kitchen and see my mom sitting at the table reading one of her People Magazines.

"Hi mom." I say to her as I go into the fridge and grab an apple.

"Hey sweetie, are you all packed for your trip?" She asks me as I sit down at the kitchen table with her.

"Yes, do you know where we are going?" I ask her.

"Yes I do." She says while flipping the page of her magazine.

"Can you please tell me?" I ask her, and try to give her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Those have not worked on me since you were 5. No, it is a surprise. But you will have fun." She says to me.

"Ugh." I groan as I take bite of my apple. I hear the front door open, Austin walks into the kitchen and smiles at me and my mom.

"You ready to go?" He asks me.

"Yes." I say. I stand up from the kitchen table. I walk over and hug my mom.

"Have fun kids." She says to both of us.

"We will." Austin says as he hugs my mom.

We walk out the front door, and I go to grab my suitcase but Austin grabs it before I can.

"I got it." He says. We walk out to the car and he puts the suitcase in the back seat. Then opens my door for me and I hop in. He closes the door and hops in the drivers side.

"Can I at least get a hint of where we are going?" I ask him as he starts the car.

"Hm, no." He says as he backs out of my driveway.

"Okay, will you at least tell me how long we are going to be in the car?" I ask him.

"Maybe 3-4 hours." He says.

"Okay, then I am going to sleep!" I say. He chuckles and puts his hand on my thigh.

"Go ahead baby, we will probably still be in the car when you wake up." He says to me as he turns onto the main road outside of our development. I recline my chair and close my eyes. Austin turns on the radio. I fall asleep

-3 hours later-

I open my eyes and see we are still on the road. I try looking around and see if I recognize anything. I don't.

"Are we almost there?" I ask as I sit the chair back in the right position.

"About 15 minutes until we are at the hotel." He says.

"Okay." I say as I grab his phone and turn on some of his music. He laughs.

"You slept a long time." He says.

"Hey, I didn't get much sleep last night." I say to him with a smile. He smiles back and puts his hand on my thigh.

"I know." He says. He grabs my hand and kisses it.

As we are getting closer to the hotel I see a sign that says Disney World.

"Austin, are we going to Disney World?!" I basically shout at him out of excitement.

"Yes we are." He says and laughs.

"Oh my god! I have never been I am so excited." I say to him.

"I know you haven't and that's why we are going here, a graduation present." He says to me. I lean over the center console and kiss his cheek. He smiles.

We finally get to our hotel and we are staying at the Pop Century Resort, my mouth drops open.

"Austin, you said hotel, not resort. This must have cost you a fortune. Please let me help pay for this." I say to him as he pulls into a parking spot.

"No, this is your graduation present, also I didn't spend a lot. A lot of people chipped in to help pay for this, I also got a discount." He says as he takes the keys out of the ignition. He opens the door and walks around and opens my door.

"Fine, but I am definitely helping pay for some of this stuff while we are here." I say to him as I grab my suitcase out of the back.

"We will see about that." He says as he grabs his suitcase.

He grabs my hand and we walk into the resort. Man it is so pretty in here. We walk up to the front desk.

"Hi, how may I help -." The lady says but she looks up from her computer and her jaw drops.

"Hi, we would like to check into our room please." Austin says. Her mouth is still wide open.

"I'm guessing you know Austin." I say to her and she nods her head.

"I am a huge fan." She says. Austin and I both laugh.

"After you check us in and we get everything situated we can take a picture." Austin says. The lady nods her head and starts typing away on her computer.

Soon we are all checked in, Austin takes a picture with the lady at the front desk and signs an autograph for her and we start making our way to our room. We walk through the gift shop, the food court, and outside. I am so excited to be here. I have never been to Disney World but it has definitely been on my bucket list of things to do.

We finally make it to our room, and we use our magic band to open the door. We walk in and the room is huge. Austin takes mine and his suitcase and puts them on the bed, then walks over to me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around waist.

"Thank you for this, I am super excited." I say to him as I stand on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"Anything for you princess." He says.

"Want to go swimming?" I ask him.

"Sure." He says as he opens his suitcase and grabs his swim trunks.

I am so excited for this trip.