Chapter 14: Lunch Date❤️

We pull up to this Asian bistro that's close to the house. Austin and I used to come here all the time with our moms.

"Yes. I love this place." I say.

"I know." Austin says. I laugh. We get out of his car, and go inside. We sit where we always sit when we come here, and wait for our server.

"I'm so hungry." I say.

"You're always hungry." Austin says. I laugh.

"So my cousins are moving into their new house tomorrow. Can you come with me?" I ask.

"Yep." Austin says

"Good. Luckily someone will be there to help me through my misery." I say. Austin laughs.

"I will be there to make sure you don't fight Alyssa." Austin says. I laugh, then our server comes. We order our drinks and food.

-later-

We finish eating, and we drove Austin's car home, now we are walking. We don't know where we're walking. But were walking. He grabs a hold of my hand.

We stop on a bridge that we found. Austin puts his back against the railing, and wraps his arms around my waist.

"So I got a call from Rocco today." Austin says. Rocco is a guy that Austin has been talking to about recording a demo.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He wants me to come to Miami to record a demo." He says.

"That's amazing." I say.

"Yeah I know I'm excited, scared, and also sad." Austin says.

"For how long?" I ask.

"4 days." He says.

"That's not that long. I thought you were gonna say like 4 months." I say. He looks away. "What aren't you telling me?" I ask.

"Well if the record label likes my demo I'm gonna have to move to Miami." He says. My heart sinks into my stomach.

"That means you would leave me." I say.

"No. You can always move down there with me." He says.

"And leave my family?" I ask.

"My mom can talk to your mom about moving down there with us." He says.

"Hopefully she says yes. When do you leave?" I ask.

"Next week." He says.

"Okay." I say. I wrap my arms around his torso, and put my head on his chest, and listen to his heartbeat.

"Let's get back." Austin says. He grabs my hand and we slowly walking back to his house.

1 more week, and then he leaves. Hopefully we can spend all our time together.