Chapter 54: Girl Bye

So Austin is downstairs helping his mom make dinner, and I'm up in his room laying in his bed.

His laptop starts going off on his desk, so I stand up and walk over to it to see who it is.

I open up his laptop and see a girl is calling him, her name is Lexi. I don't recognize her. I'm not that kind of snoop, but I wanna know who she is.

I answer the call and she is standing there smiling.

"Hello." I says.

"Hi. Who's this?" She asks.

"Austin's girlfriend. Who are you?" I ask.

"Austin's friend." She says, she seems to be judging me.

"Oh. Well Austin's busy at the moment." I say into the camera.

"Oh. Okay. Uhm. I didn't know Austin had such an ugly girlfriend." Lexi giggles and plays with a strand of her hair.

"Well I didn't know I was ugly. But thanks for telling me." I say with a smile.

"You're totes welcome sweetie. I bet you can't even look in a mirror without it breaking, I'm surprised Austin's camera hasn't broken yet." She says.

"Woah. Did you just come up with that? Because that's totes lame sweetie." I say imitating her voice.

"Whatever bitch." She says.

"Girl bye." I say waving. I end the call on Skype and I close his laptop shut. I walk into the bathroom and look at myself.

God why do people hate me so much? Is it because I'm with Austin? I know I'm ugly. I know I'm "fat". I know I'm not a replica of fucking Barbie. So does that make me not perfect for Austin?

I walk back into Austin's room and grab my phone, and then walk to my room, and lay down in bed. I stare at my ceiling, and just think about everything.

There's a knock at my door which scares the shit out of me. I sit up, and look at the door.

"Come in." I say. The door opens and its Austin.

"Hi baby." He says closing the door, I give him a small smile. He sits down next to me.

"Hi." I say grabbing his hand.

"Dinners ready." He says.

"Okay.." I say.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Well I was in your room and someone called you on Skype. So I answered and it was your friend named Lexi." I say.

"What did she say?" Austin asks tensing up.

"Nothing rude that hurt me. She just said the normal shit like on Twitter, like how I'm ugly." I say.

"But you're not ugly." He says lifting my chin up to look at him in the eyes.

"So many people call me ugly... So why not believe it." I say.

"Don't listen to them. They only say it because you have my heart, and they're all jealous." He says. I smile.

"Okay. I love you so much." I say.

"I love you too. Don't forget that." He says. He leans down and kisses me, and then he helps me up, and we walk downstairs and eat dinner with Michele.