Chapter 23: Cleaning

I wake up, and see it's 8 I'm the morning. I stand up, and walk downstairs, and go into the kitchen. I'm too lazy to make anything so I get a bowl of lucky charms, and sit at the kitchen table.

I grab my phone out of my sweatpants pocket, and start playing the Kim Kardashian game. When I run out of energy I turn my phone screen off, and finish eating. I put the bowl in the dishwasher, and then walk out back to see the damage from last night.

Nothing is really that bad, just pool toys everywhere, and some trash lying around.

I walk inside and grab a trash bag. Then walk back outside, and pick up all the trash, then I go into the pool house, and turn on the radio. Just keep walking. Don't think about anything that happened last night. I walk out of the pool house, and grab all the pool toys and put them in the pool house. Then I grab the pool cleaning stuff.

I clean out all the bugs, and leaves that are floating in the pool, and then clean out the filters.

Finally I finish cleaning, and everything looks super nice. I turn off the radio, and put the cleaning stuff away. I close the pool house door, and then walk inside, and lie down on the couch.

I grab the remote, and start looking through channels. Nothing good is on at 8 in the morning. Ugh. I open up Netflix and turn on breaking bad.

I hear my phone going off in the kitchen. It's so far away. I stand up, and go grab my phone. I see that Austin has been spamming me. The texts say.

A: Are you awake?

A: Wake up.

A: Babe wake up.

A: :| your never gonna wake up are you.

A: Wake

A: Up

A: Please

Y: I'm awake. Sheesh.

A: Finally.

Y: Sheesh man.

A: I'm bored. I'm sitting at a meeting with people about my demo.

Y: Stop texting me. You're in a meeting about your future. So put down your phone.

A: But.

Y: I'm gonna stop texting you.

A: Fine. I'll see you in a few hours.

Y: Okay. Love you.

A: Love you too.

I put down my phone, and start watching Breaking bad again. Austin's meeting should hurry up so he can get here.