Chapter 11: Sleepover

Finally Alyssa and her family are gone. I walk upstairs, and grab clothes. I grab my underwear, and bra. The I grab one of my pajama shorts, and then I grab one of Austin's sweatshirts. I walk into my bathroom, and turn on the shower. I lay my clothes on the counter, and hop in the shower. I start showering.

I shampoo and condition my hair and then I shave my legs. I finish showering, then get out. I put on my bra, and underwear, and then I put on my pajamas. I walk out of the bathroom, and see Austin has set up his bed on the floor.

"Who said you had to sleep on the floor silly?" I giggle.

"I always sleep on the floor." He says confused.

"Well tonight you're sleeping in my bed." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes." I say. I take apart his bed on the floor, and throw all the pillows on my bed. Austin climbs on to the left side of the bed, and I climb on to the right sight of the bed. I grab my tv remote and turn on my tv.

"Can we watch a movie?" Austin asks.

"Yeah. What do you wanna watch?" I ask.

"A scary movie." He says. I look at him.

"No." I say. He laughs.

"I was kidding. I don't care. It's up to you." He says.

"Okay." I say. I cover myself up with the blankets, and then I turn on Divergent. I scoot up to Austin, and he wraps his arms around me, and we start watching the movie.

I don't remember finishing the movie because I end up falling asleep.