Personal for Maya.

You break a bone and he takes care of you. 

Yesterday morning you were making breakfast with your boyfriend Josh. 

“Hey Maya!”

“Ye-” “JOSH!”

Josh had cracked an egg on your head. He had gotten it all in your hair.

“What?” He asked innocently.

The food fight went on for about 5 more minutes, until it got a little more serious.

You turned towards the stairs, and started running.

Little did you know, you had egg yolk on the wooden floor, which had gotten on your feet. When you started running up the stairs, right before you got to the top of the stairs, you slipped. And fell backwards. 

You tumbled down the stairs, landing harshly on your right arm.

You instantly started crying and whining. 

Josh came to your side. 

“Babe, are you okay?!” He asked worriedly.

You shook your head no, as Josh pulled you up into his arms bridal style.

“I’m gonna take you to the hospital. I think you might’ve hurt your arm, maybe even broken it.” He stated as he put you in the passenger seat.

“Okay, it hurts really bad Josh.” you whimpered. 

“I know babe. We’ll be there soon, i hate to see you like this.”

You sucked it up a little for Josh, he was already worried as hell about you.

The pain in your arm was unbearable. You knew you had damaged something else because of the pain in your hip.

You soon got to the hospital, and got checked out.

~~~~~

Your eyes fluttered open as you woke up in the blank white room. Lights burning into your eyes.

Josh immediately flew to your side and grabbed your hand. 

“She’s awake!” He hollered to someone else in the room, who you couldn’t see. 

You came to your senses as a doctor approached you and Josh.

“Hello Maya. I’m Dr. Lanter.”

She held out her hand, and you took your left hand and shook hers. Your right was in a bright pink cast.

“Hi.” you croaked out.

“Okay, so you seemed to have broken your right arm.” She said, as you looked at your cast, and then to Josh who was focused on the doctor’s words, as he nodded with every word she said.

“You also bruised your right hip a little too. Now, if i were up to me.. you two shouldn’t be having those food fights anymore.” She started to giggle as the last few words left her mouth.

You smiled, and watched her exit the room.

“You told her?” You asked Josh. 

“Yes.” He replied. Josh couldn’t tell a lie for a million dollars.

“So, are you okay?” Josh asked you. 

“Yeah. I surprisingly don’t feel any pain right now.” You said.

“Oh yeah, the nurse gave you something, your probably numb or something.” Josh said.

You were about to talk when a nurse walked in.

“Mrs. Devine, is it?” She asked and you nodded.

“The doctor said you can leave when you want, you just need to sign these papers.” She said, as she handed Josh a clipboard, with a stack of paper attached onto it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh brought you home, and you walked up the stairs into your shared bedroom, and layed down. 

“Josh, can you bring me a glass of water?” You shouted.

“Of course Maya.” He said as he brought the water to you.

He turned on the tv for you, and put in one of your favorite movies, without you asking.

“Josh..” you started.

He walked over to you, and kissed your forehead.

“Babe, if you need anything else please tell me.” 

He said.

You smiled at how sweet he was.

“Will you cuddle with me, and watch this movie?” You asked.

“Of course.” He chirped out.

You might have been hurt, but that moment with Josh was perfect.