He looks at your butt.

Harry: You and Harry were going out to a new fancy restaurant. You had got a new dress a few weeks ago and this was the perfect occasion. You knew Harry would love it, it was an amazing dress, other than the fact that it fit to your curves perfectly. “Harry? Can you come in here, tell me what you think about my dress.” Harry walked in, looked up at you and stopped in his tracks. Just standing there. “What Haz?!” “You look stunning.” “Oh stop.” You went to the bathroom to do your makeup. You noticed Harry staring at you. He was staring at your butt. “Harry!” “What babe?” “Are you looking at my butt?!” “Hey, it’s not my fault what that dress does to your body.” You pulled him in for a kiss. “Okay, lets go.” “Let’s stay here, maybe the bedroom specificly?” “Oh, no i’m wearing this dress out tonight.” You laughed and pulled him out the door.

Niall: You were cooking dinner for you and your boyfriend Niall. You were in the middle of cooking when you just felt like someone was watching you. You turned to find Niall staring at your bum. “Niall!” “What princess?” “Why are you staring at my butt?” His face turned bright red. “I’m sorry, you’re just so cute when you cook.” he said coming closer to you. He pulled you into his arms and kissed your nose. “Why don’t you cook with me Nialler?” “Okay beautiful” You and Niall finished dinner and you kept messing with him about staring at your butt the whole night. Making him blush like crazy, you thought it was the cutest thing.

Louis: Louis was out with the boys today. You decided instead of being a couch potatoe, that you were gonna do Zumba. So you put on some your new workout shorts, aand a sports bra. You had finished your workout and turned to get your water bottle. “You know your butt looks really nice in the shorts. You should wear them more often.” You jumped, and turned around to see Louis on the couch. “Louis, you scared me, wait when’d you get here? and you perv!” he laughed. “I came in earlier, you were really into this and i couldn’t help but watch.” He got up and kissed you on the cheek. You playfully hit him on the arm. “You’re a perv Louis.” He grinned. “I can’t help it (y/n).”

Liam: You and Liam were out for a walk. After a few minutes, Liam decided to walk behind you. You kept tugging his hand forward but he wouldn’t walk next to you. You turned to him. “Liam James Payne why aren’t you walking next to me? I’ve been trying to get you to walk with me for 15 minutes now!” “Uh, well i..” “You weren’t looking at my butt were you?” Liam wasn’t the type to really do that, but it crossed your mind. “Erm, well… not exactly.” “You were! haha, Liam come here.” His cheeks turned bloody red instantly. You pulled him for a short and sweet kiss. 

Zayn: You had just woken up. You and Zayn had a great night last night. You got up and you were in your underwear and bra. So you slipped on one of his shirts and started to walk out the door. When you heard “Damn.” escape Zayn’s lips.You turned around to see him covering his mouth, in shock that he said his thoughts aloud. “What?!” He sat up. “Oh nothing babe.” You sat on the edge of the bed. “Zayn, tell me.” you giggled. “Uh, i was kinda admiring the view.” you were confused, still a little groggy. “Admiring the view? Wait you mean my butt?” you said starting to blush. “Erm, uh yeah i was sorry.” you laughed and put on some pants.