you're scared to go to the dentist.

You go to the dentist. 

Harry: About two days ago you chipped a tooth, and you have to go the dentist. It’s literally your least favorite place to go. You hated being in the rooms, with everyone crowded around you. So, in the past years you’ve attempted to stay as far away as possible. But not this week.  ”Harry please don’t make me go” you whined to your boyfriend, giving him the best puppy dog eyes you could. “Love, you know i don’t want to make you, but you have to.” “I hate it there though.” “Well, if it makes it any better, i’ll be there the whole time.” He said while kissing your cheek. “It does, but you better stay with me the whole time!” You said. “I will i promise, (y/n).” *After the dentist & back home* You lay on Harry’s lap as he strokes your hair. “See babe, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” You roll your eyes. “Only because i had you Haz, but it’s still my least favorite place to be.” 

Niall: “Princess?” “Yes, Niall?” “Shouldn’t you be getting your teeth cleaned today?” ‘shoot.’ you mumbled to yourself, it’s not that you didn’t care about your hygiene it’s just, you HATE the dentist. “Uh, erm, yeah.” you said, gradually getting quieter. “Love, you have to go then.” Niall said coming into the room with you. “But, i’m scared. I hate the dentist Niall.” you told him. “(Y/n)? Why are you scared? I mean, i was too. But i’m not anymore because of these!” Niall said, as he pointed to his braces. You let out a slight chuckle, at how cute he was trying to make you feel better. “Yeah, i guess i’ll go. Hopefully i’ll be in and out of there.” You said as you grabbed your purse. “Want me to come love?” Niall asked. “Would you? I’d feel a lot better.” “Of course then!” Niall said leaning to give you a slight peck on the lips.

Louis:  Today, you had a dentist appointment, to get your wisdom teeth removed. You were scared as hell. But you didn’t want to worry Louis. You were in the car, on your way now. You turned up the music in attempt, to hide the noise of your teeth chattering. “(y/n), what’s wrong, tell me please.” Louis asked. You looked over at him, and couldn’t lie to those glistening eyes of his, that were full of worry.  ”Babe..” you started. “I’m really nervous.” Louis pulled up in the parking lot. He turned to you, grabbed your face softly and kissed you. It instantly made everything better. “I promise, everything will work out smoothly. You’ll be fine, okay?” You weren’t as nervous now. “Thanks Lou.” “No problem babe.” You got your teeth removed, and like he said, everything was fine, except for the pain afterwards, which he took care of you the rest of the weekend. He really was perfect, wasn’t he.

Zayn: Today, you had to go to the dentist to get your teeth cleaned, and one tooth pulled. You were dreading it. You tried your best to stay in bed all day. It was probably around noon. Then Zayn came in the room. “(Y/n), oh baby, time to get up. Your dentist appointment is in about 30 minutes.” Zayn said a little too excitedly. “I’m not going.” You groaned. Zayn then straddled your waist. “How about now?” He said after pecking your lips. “Mm, nope.” You said. “Now?” Zayn said kissing you a little longer. “No no no.” You said, as you tried to turn over and get him off of you. “What about now?” He smirked, as he pulled you in for a deep, longingly kiss. As he slid his tongue, across your bottom lip. Your worries began to wash away. You felt like the kiss was going to get a little more heated but then he pulled away. “We’ll finish that, after the dentist.” He winked as he left the room. “ZAYN!” you groaned again. As you stood up to get dressed.

Liam: Your boyfriend Liam was taking you to the dentist. You were scared to death because you were getting braces. Your bestfriend had gotten them about two years ago, you were with her the day she got them. For the first three days, she did nothing but complain of the pain. This terrified you. You were nervously tapping your hand on the middle console, of the car. Liam then layed his hand on top of yours, to stop the tapping. “Babe, trust me.. it’ll be fine. Perfectly fine. Your gonna get them put on, and then we’ll go home and eat ice cream and cuddle all weekend? Sound like a plan.” You felt a smile appear on your face. “Yeah, i like that plan. But doesn’t it hurt?” You asked him. “Well, from what i know, it’s just a lot of pressure, not pain. But we’ll get you some medicine, to relieve any aches or pains you may have. Okay?” This made you feel a bit more confident. “Okay, thanks Li. I love you.” You said as you leaned over and kissed his cheek. “I love you too (y/n).” Afterwards, just like Liam said, you spent the weekend in his arms, and surprisingly the pain wasn’t that bad.