Niall. Christmas Time, part one. x

I was pacing around the room. My fingers roamed throughout my hair and my mind was racing. "Babe, calm down." Niall groaned as he threw his wet towel into a corner of our bedroom. 

"I can't calm down! Three days is all i have to prepare for our big Christmas dinner." I said a little louder than i should have. "So what?" He said non-chalently. "So what? So what? Niall, you're not the one who has to make Christmas dinner, you don't have to make sure everything in the house is perfectly spotless because we all know how your mom is." I kept rambling on and on. 

"Baby, i know you're stressed out about this. I understand but you don't have to be so hard on yourself."  I swear this fool just doesn't understand. I have been together with Niall for two years now, and last year we went vacationing in Paris for the holidays, so i avoided meeting his mum, Maura. 

I know it sounds bad, i don't have anything agianst the women, it's just, i've heard stories. Louis told me about how Niall's previous girlfriends didn't impress his mum, and then the relationship ended shortly after. I don't want that to happen to us. Niall is my everything. 

I had to make sure the house was spotless, make sure to pick up behind myself and Niall. I had such a big responsibilty with dinner. I had watched my mom through the years, but i had never carried all of the responsibility by myself. I'm sure Niall would help, but he can barely cook an omelet. 

"Love?" Niall's voice broke me out of my trance.  I turned around to see him laying unde the duvet, arms open awaiting my presence. I smiled and i crawled in bed next to him. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and started rubbing circles on my back. For a moment i lost track of time, everything was numb  and i was happy and stress free. In the blink of an eye all my problems came rushing back.

"What if i don't make a good impression?" I questioned. I had met Niall's father and brother, but Maura was unfortunatly sick and couldn't come out to lunch. "Well my dad and Greg love you to bits, i'm sure they've talked about you a bit." I sighed.

"I don't know what to do. My anxieties have anxieties and i'm so afraid of screwing up everything." I confessed to him. In a swift motion, Niall climbed on top of me and started sucking lightly on my sweet spot right below my ear. "I can make all your worries go away" He growled into my ear. 

I moaned and let him continue nipping at my neck. "Can you now?" I smirked. "I can show you better than i can tell you"

I groaned out in anticipation. I could see the smirk playing upon his lips, he knew exactly what he did to me. He stopped gliding his finger across my skin and brought his lips up to meet mine. Tongue grazing on my bottom lip, as i parted my lips and our warm tongues massaged one another's. 

He slipped mine and his pants off and lucky for him i wasn't wearing any panties tonight. I hooked my fingers around the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down. He gripped his cock and positioned himself, his eyes searched for my gaze in the dim room and he watched me intently as he moved in and out of my core. "Shit Niall" I shouted.

My orgasm was building throughout my lower stomach, but i needed Niall to hit his high soon because i was close. I brought my lips to his ear, and started whispering, "come on niall, i want your cum to shoot up into my pussy." and "Niall your big cock feels so good inside me." 

He let out a loud moan and he rode out his state of euphoria as i hit my high. After a few more sloppy thrusts, he pulled out of me and pulled the duvet over the top of us and held me tightly. "I promise this Christmas will be perfect" He whispered.

~~~~~~~