He hits you and you're pregnant.

Harry: You had just found out you were pregnant this morning. Harry was already off to the studio, and you didn’t feel like this was the type of thing to tell him over the phone. So, you were waiting in the bedroom, he should be home soon. You left the pregnancy test that said “+” on it, with a big bow on it, and left it on the table in the kitchen. Hoping he would see it. When you heard the door open, you were quite nervous. You and Harry had been arguing lately so, you didn’t know how he would take it.  You heard the door shut. You got up to go meet him at the door. “Hey Haz!” You said, he pushed you out of the way. You were aggravated, but attempted again by stepping in front of him. “Harry, i have something to tell you!” His eyes were dark. “I don’t care, get out of my way. Jeez.” He pushed you again, a little harder and you slipped and fell. He seemed to still not care. He went and sat on the couch. You ran to your room and quickly packed an overnight bag. Harry still didn’t let up. You made sure to stop in the kitchen, pick up the test and bring it into the living room. Harry didn’t look up at you, just kept his eyes focused on his IPhone. “Hey Harry, maybe you’ll think twice about being a dickhead next time!” You said, getting less angry by the end of the sentence, and starting to cry as you tossed the test into his lap. He picked it up and tryed to hug you. “No Harry, call me when you want to be a good boyfriend. Or should i say dad?” You said as you walked out of the flat and ran to your car. Leaving.

Niall: You and Niall were in the middle of an argument. You found out you were about 2 weeks pregnant earlier, so you decided to ask Niall what he thought about all of it. He made a few smart remarks, so you came back with “Well, maybe you would be a good father, but all you do is drink and your never home anyways.” You could tell that really was his last straw. You opened your mouth to say something, when you felt his hand go across our face. “Ni-Niall? How could you?” “I-i. I’m sorry princess.” You ran past him and into the bathroom. “Niall, how could you do this to your pregnant girlfriend? Huh? How could you?” You said against the door. Your eyes were filled with tears, more and more filling them up as others fell. If Niall wanted to father this baby, then he had to stop his bullshit. This was unacceptable. “Pr-pregnant?” he asked, still attempting to open the door. “Y-yes Ni-all.” you stuttered out. “I’m pregna-nant.” You could practically hear the astonishment on his voice as he breathed heavily. 

Louis: You had been really sick lately, so your bestfriend convinced you to take a pregnancy test and turns out you were pregnant. She dropped you off at you and Lou’s flat, so you could tell him the news.  You walked in to see him asleep on the couch. ‘Maybe a long day at the studio.’ you thought to yourself.  You decided to go back to your room, and lay down too. You awoke to Louis yelling at you. “(y/n) get the hell up! we need to talk!” you were groggy but you got right up. “What?!” you asked him. He threw a magazine down on the bed. “So your planning on leaving me, ey?” He asked glaring down at you on the bed. “Louis? Why the fuck would i leave you? It’s a stupid magazine. Calm down for god sakes.” You said as you started to walk out of the bedroom. “Oh, calm down huh?” He then pushed you up against the wall. “Louis?! What is wrong with you?!” You screamed as he loosened up. “You know what, i would never leave you i mean i am carrying your fucking child, but now i think i should. Since you can’t keep your hands to yourself.” You said as you grabbed your purse and walked down the stairs, not once looking back. Because if you did, he might just see the tears trickle down your face. You weren’t going to let him know, that he had hurt you.