Harry. Part 2.

HI HELLO WEY HEY I AM BACK. give me some feedback becuase i havent written anything in like forever 

Your POV

I ran my fingers over the purple-pink scars that lined my forearms, wincing as the memory of those nights alone came to mind. I heard Harry's heavy footsteps as he rushed back into the bathroom, holding the pills out to me.

A tear slipped out of my eye and i turned around to him. "Why do you stay?" I asked in fear. Fear that he would leave any day now. But also anger because he's been dragging me on, right? He should have left a long time ago. I'm a mess.

"What? What're you talking about? Why wouldn't i stay? I love you so fucking much (y/n)" I started pushing him backwards with the little strength i had in my frail body.  "Stop lying to me Harry!" 

I backed away from him, pulling my sleeve up some more and pointing at the scars, "Do you see these? They'll never go away. Everyone will see them. They already scream "look at her look at what she did to herself she's a freak" and i'm sure your fans found out about how i almost let myself die. Fucking die. I haven't even seen any of the magazines but i bet every one of them is talking about how Harry Styles is dating an emotional, sucidal wreck" 

My chest heaved. I cried harder after every breath. I stole a glance at Harry to see him crying too. 

"Listen (y/n), we're going to get through this. I'm going to help you get better every step of the way. Don't you even think that i'll ever leave you. Or hurt you. The only one getting hurt here is me, it's killing me to see you in this much pain and there's so little i can do for you. But i promise you i will be here every step to recovery."

He pulled me tightly into his chest, kissing my forehead repeatedly. As we pulled apart he gripped my arm, kissing over the stray marks. "You see these?" He kissed more. "They show how much you've been through, and how strong you are to still be standing right here in front of me." 

I ended up in his lap as he leaned against the wall. Our breathing had calmed and we were just taking in the moment of peace. "You know what hurts the worst?" I mumbled back a questioning "hmm" 

"That i wasn't here to help you. You wouldnt have gotten as bad as you once were if i were here." I looked up at him and cupped his cheek. "Harry you can't blame yourself, it's your job. I'm the one to blame. I didn't let anyone help me. I completely isolated myself, from everything." I whispered.

"Let's just focus on your recovery okay?" I nodded and he kissed me gently and devotedly. Short and sweet, and pulled away. He kissed my nose, reminding me of our first few months together when he'd always do that.

A nice, smile-worthy memory. Maybe i was on the road to recovery?