You die in 2012.

Harry: You, your boyfriend Harry and his bestfriends were at your flat all day. You all watched a football game. “So you guys know about how the worlds supposed to end today?” Louis said. You glared at him for a second. “Ya know Louis, you really shouldn’t joke about stuff like that.” You scooted closer to Harry, he knew you were a bit worried about today and he pulled you in close. “Babe, it’ll all be fine.” He kissed you on the cheek and you went on with your day with the boys. About an hour later the house shook, like an earthquake. But the area your in, never got earthquakes.So Liam suggested for you all to watch the news.After about 10 minutes of watching it. You realized your worst nightmares were occurring. “Oh my god omh my god. Were gonna die.” “(Y/N) please just calm down.” you stopped pacing and sat on harry’s lap, you started crying into his shoulder. “(y/n) i don’t know how much time we have but i just want you to know. I love you. I wish we could spend the rest fo our life together. You’re everything i could ever want.” You looked into his eyes, you kept your eyes locked. Forgetting everything in your surroundings. Not caring about the boys, not caring about anything but your last few moments with the person you loved. “I love you Haz.” you leaned in or one last kiss, then everything went black.

Niall: Niall and you were having a lazy day. You were having a really good time, cooking, watching movies, and just enjoying time together. Throughout all your fun you had a terrifying thought in the back of your mind. You’d been fearing this day for awhile. The world was supposed to end today. You were scared to death. But you wanted to make sure you spent as much time with Niall as possible. He was tracing stuff on your stomach. “Niall, do you know what today is?” he stopped. “No, princess what is it?” You sighed. “Niall, the world is supposed to end today. I’m really scared, and i just want to spend every second with you that i possibly can, and-” he stopped you. “(y/n) it will all be okay. The world isn’t going to end. But i don’t mind spending as much time as possible with you. Because, i love you babe.” “I love you too Niall.” *beep beep* your dinner was ready. You and Niall sat down to eat. In the middle of your dinner, it started poruing rain. Like the bottom of the sky fell out. You stood up and looked out the window. Then the was a loud bang. You and Niall fell to the ground. You got up and ran to him. “Niall it’s happening what did i tell you!!!?!??” “Princess please calm down, i believe you now.” You hugged eachother tightly. “Princess, i love you.” “I love you too Niall.” “I love you so much (y/n) your my whole worl-” then just like that, everything ended.

Liam: You and Liam were both very aware, that the world was supposed to end today. You both believed it. So, just in case it really did happen. You amde a bucket list for the week. You had been to the beach, went bungee jumping (after it took awhile for you to convince him) and partied one good time with the boys. Today, you were going to spend the day at Disney World. You had been doing stuff for hours. You sat down to eat a snack. Then you heard silence from one side of the park. “theres no sound, this is a theme park?” you were confused. “I wonder what happened.” “yeah. wait, you don’t think that..” Liam jumped up, and took you into his arms. “If this is it, i want you to know that i love you, everything about you. You’re my other half, i could not possibly live without you. You are the reason i get by everyday.” “Liam, i love you too. I can’t live without you. I wanted to start a family with you and spend my life with you. I hate that its gonna end like this.” you were crying in his shoulder. You took a deep breath and then everything ended.

Zayn: You and Zayn were the library getting some books you needed for school. He had been really uneasy all day and even the night before you began to get aggravated. “Zayn, babe, is something wrong?” “Well, do you know what today is?” You grabbed a book. “No, should I?” He just shrugged. You had to get your books, so you didn’t pay much attention to it. About ten minutes later. You felt a small shake. You thought nothing of it, until another one occurred. A bigger shake. Then the bookshelves started falling. You were almost killed when Zayn pulled you out of the way. It’s like he knew soemthing was coming. He was waiting for it. “Zayn what the hell is happening?!” “(y/n) today the world is supposed to end.” So many things were going through your head at this moment. You had heard the news, and what people had to say about it. You just never believed things like that. Tears started pouring down your face. You swallowed a lump in your throat. “S-So this is it?” Zayn tryed not to let tears fall. But one trickled down his face. “I don’t know, i guess.” you sat in his arms you were both crying. Scared to death. Through all your tears you managed to say, “I love you Zayn.” He held you tighter. Giving you a passionate kiss. “I love you-“. Like a blink of an eye, the world was over.

Louis: You and Louis were out to dinner. You were really nervous and pretty much petrified all day. You were really superstitious. Today, was the day that the world was supposed to end. You’d known this for a long time. From the rumours, the news, the internet. But, you didn’t want to worry Louis. Of course he always knew what was wrong. By the way you were eating, and talking. “Honey, please tell me what’s wrong?” “Lou, it’s nothing i promise.” He took a sip of water and grabbed your hand. “(y/n) you can tell me.” You took a deep breath. “Do you believe that the world is going to end today?” He smirked, “Babe, don’t believe in petty stuff like that. Okay?” “Okay Lou.” You felt a little better. Dinner went on, you two ordered desert. Everything seemed to be going good. You were waiting on the check when there was a loud crash. Louis pulled you into the bathroom which was a few feet away. You started sobbing, you knew exactly what was happening. “(y/N) okay, i believe it. The world is really ending. But I-i can’t live without you.” “Louis this can’t be happening. I love you so much. And i, i just want to live on and be with you.” “I love you too (y/n).” You went to give him a kiss when everything went black.