He finds out you can rap well. Zayn.

He finds out you can rap, really well.

Zayn was out at the studio today. Like usually, you got bored with yourself, so you decided to turn on the radio, and clean up a little. After zoning into your music, you were halfway done with tidying up, and you decided to change the station. Immediately, you knew who sung the next song. Drake’s ‘Headlines’ was starting to play. You remembered how you and your best friends were so in love with him. You knew every one of his songs. 

I might be to strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence.
Starting not to give a fuck, and stopped fearing the consequence. 
Drinking every night, because we drinking to accomplishments.
Faded way to long, i’m floating in and out of consciousness. 

You began to rap along with the song. Getting into it, with every line

And they sayin i’m back. I’d agree with that,  I just take my time with all this shit.
I still believe in that, I had someone tell me i fell off, ooh i needed that. And they want me to see me pick back up. Well, where’d i leave it at?

You went on with the rest of the song. Moving along with the lyrics. When the song was over, you had to catch your breath. You took a moment to take it all in, you used to love rapping along with songs like this, with all your friends. That’s what you were all known for. “Babe?” Someone asked laughing. “Zayn?!” You asked frantically as you whipped around to face him. ‘I guess i was to caught up in the song’ You thought to yourself. “How long have you been there?” You asked, hoping he would have only been there for a few seconds. “Since about, the chorus of the song.” He chuckled out. “It’s not funny, Zayn.” You spat. You were embarrassed  You were a decent rapper/singer. But Zayn had never heard you, and you planned on not letting him know. “It’s okay, you were actually an amazing rapper, babe.” You blushed a little. “Really?” You asked, unconvinced. “Yes, you put on quite a show.” He said as he came and gave you a hug and kissed you on the forehead. “Why didn’t you tell me?” “Well, i..” You trailed off. “You’ve got serious talent (y/n).” You giggled. “Thanks Zaynie.” You said as you kissed him on the lips. “More please?” Zayn asked with the cutest puppy dog face. “Anything for you Zayn.”