winning's winning

[august 15th]
written june 18th

"can we go for a ride or something?" jeongin asked from where he sat on the brand new couch they had just sat up. it took a while for changbin to answer, as he was more focused on watching felix laugh and spinning him on the roundabout. "yeah," he laughed as he abruptly stopped the carousel.

he held an arm out to felix, who stumbled off, almost falling on his face, "careful, baby." he grinned catching the boy in his arms. "piggyback ride?" felix asked. the older boy nodded and turned around, kneeling down towards the ground so it was easier for the younger boy to get on.

they walked towards the door that lead onto the stairs. "felix lets race down the stairs!" jeongin yelled when they opened the doors. felix nodded and quickly got off of changbin back leaving him behind with chan.

"have you told him?" chan's voice cut of the silence as they went down the first flight of stairs. "no," changbin sighed watching feix and jeongin run down the other flights of stairs shouting out a 'be careful!'

"when are you going to tell him changbin? we're leaving in what? four hours!" he whisper shouted at the raven head. "i know." changbin growled out walking ahead.

-
i was going to make this the last chapter but i decided to be nice, this sucks though so...:)