your mistake is thinking you have a goddamn choice boy

[june 11th]
written march 21st

I HAVE TO GO TO ELA BUT UGHHH
update; Ight dude im in science now cause i have a couple minutes to write so like- OO I HAVE LUNCH AFTER, but i dont eat- dude i shouldve brought money fUck
Un you see idk what's going on in this chapter yikes

felix woke up feeling even more warm then he usually did, and in an unknown room. what- he notices the arms wrapped around him tighten and bring him closer to, who he guessed was chahngbins, chest. he turned around, facing the boy and staring at him. he sighed and settled back into the boys' arms. he rested his head on changbins neck and tried to go back to sleep. "alright lovebirds get up woojin made breakfast!" he groaned hearing the voice of jeongin.

he sat up, changbin slowly waking up, "don't you have school?" he stares at the boy. "channie said i could stay," he excitedly claps his hands together and runs out of the room. changbin groans as the light shining through the window hit his eyes. "come on," felix takes changbins hands into his own and starts dragging him, stopping when he notices the boy wasn't wearing a shirt.

"wheres your shirt?" he asks staring at the boys' built body. the raven head points onto the ground where his shirt was disgarded. he gets the shirt and throws it to the boy walking out of the room. "what'd you make woojin?" he asks once he reaches down stairs and into the kitchen.