You don't turn your back on family, even when they do

[august 13th]
written may 7th-27th oof 20 days later and I oop

"shit," changbin let out running his fingers through his hair, "shit!" he groaned walking closer to the tv. "it rained yesterday?!" felix yelled running to check everything.

"yeah didn't you hear the thunder?!" woojin yelled, starting to think of all the money that had been ruined. "no!" both felix and changbin yelled back at him. "jesus calm down, we'll help you," chan sighed running towards the bag he had brought and pulled out a computer. "just buy new things! plus i don't think you'll mind updating some things up here right?" He smiled looking at the old tv and couch. "fucking rich people," ji sung grumbled under his breath, failing to be as quite as he intended and causing Minho to laugh and Felix to agree.

"Okay!" Chan got their attention again, "so what are we going to buy first?" He sat down on the floor, the eight boys following. "the tv," Changbin stated. "what kind of tv?" Chan asked opening the computer and putting the password in. "Samsung obviously," Changbin scoffed making seungmin gAsp.

"I knew it was a bad Idea to be your friend!" He yelled slapping a hand against his own chest. "Did you hear him jeongin?!" He tells dramatically at the younger boy. "what's so wrong with Samsung?!" Changbin pours, throwing his hand up, Felix laughing and hugging him from behind. "it's," seungmin 'stutters' "it's Samsung! You gross human!"

"Okay Minnie calm down, it's a tv," hyunjin laughs putting his arm around the boys waist. "Fine," seungmin huffs leaning back into hyunjin arm, jeongin watching them from beside.

"That ones good," Changbin points at a tv on the computer that looked...fancy. "Okay," Chan pulls up the information to get the tv delivered, and of course to pay for it. "What now? Sofa?"

-
Lowkey wanted to make this chapter longer but got lazy and I haven't like updated in a minute sorry sorry. Anyway update on my life: I couldn't sleep good yesterday because of my back but it finally calmed down at like 4/5 am uwu so I was happy I slept until like 8 and I feel bad cause I kept waking my mom up to come massage my back oof AND let's not forget that I also puked ahhhhhhh