you just earned yourself a dance with the devil, boy

[june 10th]
written March 18th

im in school rn so like i might get yelled at but i want to write more but-WHST IF MY TEACHER SEES WHAT IM WRITING YIKES enjoy;

OOF ALSO IM USING MY COMPUTER FINALLY DONT GET TO TAKE IT HOME UNTIL APRIL THO-

"Four cars," woojin said to felix who nodded and headed towards the door again. He pressed onto the button the door opening, and four very expansive cars, much like yesterday's, which made him wander if it was the same boys again. He was right as the same four boys stepped out, the other Aussie he had found carrying some bags. "You eaten yet?" He asks, they all shake their heads no, they didn't usually eat when jeongin wasn't there because they wanted to pick him up. "Good cause we bought kfc," he smiled as woojin stood up at the mention of kfc. Damn did he love fried chicken.

Woojin got up from where he had sat down on the floor and started walking towards his keys, they were talking as they noticed that one of the boys was missing and didn't want to eat without him. "I'll pick jeongin up," he went to walk out but hyunjin interrupted him, "I can go!" He happily said, "you should still take someone with you," woojin added in, "I'll go!" Seungmin got up from where he sat and walked towards hyunjin who gave him a big smile.

opinions?