drift king.

[june 10th]
written march 21st
For the next chapter idek what's going on anymore

felix sat next to jisung watching both the boys race around the loop. the tires screeched as they turned around the loop, and in a couple of minutes the were going for their fourth loop. "watch who's coming first!" hyunjin yelled, the boys speeding back to where they had started. felix watched trying to see which one had come in first, minho had sped up by a lot and sped past changbin. "hey he cheated!" changbin yelled, getting out his car. "no i didnt!" minho yelled back. "you used your boost!" he yelled huffing and going towards felix. he sat next to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. they met yesterday. why were they so close? felix blushed as he leaned onto changbins shoulder.

"anybody else want to race?" hyunjin asked wanting to race with someone. chan shot up and nodded, "come on slow poke," he smirked getting into his own car. felix yawned, he didn't know how fast time had passed and it was almost midnight. "you sleepy?" changbin asked making him nod. "come on you can sleep in my room, i don't think the rest of the guys are leaving anytime soon," he laughed getting up from where they were sat on the edge of the balcony. felix followed him back into the house and up the stairs. he entered the room that changbin had walked into and noticed how it was all black. "why do you own so much black stuff?" he asked making changbin look around, "It's been pretty dark so i just wanted to be dark with it, the world i mean. come on," he layed down on the bed and scooched over so felix could get in. felix crawled in and layed his head against changbins chest, as the older boy wrapped his arms around his waist. "night."