i smell...skanks

[august 12th]
written april 12th
i wasnt sure if i should upload this but here you go, i have to change the ending now um still sucks

"ah shit," changbins curses under his breath as he sat up from the couch, "fuck." he groans standing up and shaking felix awake, who was sleeping on the couch as well. "felix we fell asleep, the other were probably waiting for us come on," he grabbed onto the now sitting boys hand, trying to get him to stand up. "waiting for us?" still not fully awake, "shit!" he yells getting up and making sure all the trash thrown away. "come on," they run down the stairs and into the car. how could they fell asleep when they knew that chan and woojin spent so much time making them food?! changbin quickly started the car, heading back to his house.

"hey guys sorry for not getting back here," he started to apoligize, felix following behind him as they walked into the house. they walked into the living room to be met with a rather, mad looking minho, jisung hugging his side. "hey sorry for not coming back," he stopped watching minho stand up, a pissed of look in his eyes.

"are you fucking for real right now?!" he yelled, jisung grabbing onto his arm trying to get him to calm down. "chan and woojin worked their fucking asses of making you food yesterday but instead you fucking fall asleep who knows where with, with him?!" he points at felix who just stared at the boy. "not only them but the rest of us spent the fucking day trying to figure out what to buy you, trying to get other things ready for you!"

"hey look im said im sorry," he said trying to calm the boy down. "im sorry i fell asleep but dont blame felix." he grabbed onto the said boys hand, pulling him behind his back. "why shouldnt i blame him?! hes taken all of your attention ever sense you met him! you dont even go street racing with us!" he walks closer to both the boys, staring daggers into felixs blonde head. "why do you care so much?!" changbin starts losing his patience the more the brown haired boy talked about felix. "because youre distancing yourself from us!" he points at himself.

"sorry but can i not care anyone other then you?!" changbins yells back, he had been friends with minho for so long and they had barely fought. "you know what i'm leaving! i dont get why you care so much!" he yells turning back around, grabbing onto felixs hand.