its a long story

[july 14th]
written march 24th
ONCE I PULL THE TRIGGER OFF YOULL BE BEGGING ME TO STOP

Felix awoke the next morning to the sound of his ringtone. He looked at the alarm clock next to him, it was 3 am who would be calling him?! He clicked on the answer calling not lookkjng at the contact name, hoping it wasn't some crazy stalker trying to kill him and just one of his friends. "hello?" changbins voice rung out his phone making him jump as the sound was all the way up. "what?" He asked angrily stuffing his face into the pillow, waking up lee Felix at 3 in the morning is never a good thing.

"Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry Lix I promise I'll explain when I get back," he spurted (?) out. Felix responded a couple minutes later, he had accidentally fallen asleep and didn't hear the rest of changbins apology. "What?" He asks turning his head towards the phone. "You weren't listening?!" Changbins yelled frustrated. "No sorry I fell asleep," he yawned making changbin look at the time, doing the math and finally figuring out that it was only three am where Felix was. "Wait shit sorry, I didn't mean to call so late I'll call you later?" He asks maki g Felix shake his head. "No keep talking to me," I like hearing your voice. "You sure?" Changbins asks hearing a hum from Felix before blabbering on about how Chan and the other three boys almost let him get thrown in jail. "Wait what?!" Felix asked raising his upper body, "you almost got arrested?!"

"What no," changbin lied noticing he had said too much. "You just said it!" Felix grabbed his phone and sat up, "no didnt!" Changbin cleated his throat. "Fine keep lying to me but I'm hanging up," Felix said about to press the end call button. "Wait what no lix I didn't mean to make you mad!" Even if they were on call Felix could still tell that the boy was pouting. "Bye," he huffed hanging up the phone, throwing it to the side and laying back down onto the bed ignoring all the messages dinging in his phone.